2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Whenever I think of football and snow, I always think of all the poster worthy shots Shady McCoy has.
FTwwYAg.gif

20131210138671055446171_1_.gif

the world is bigger than atlanta...

lane johnson is the best right tackle in football when healthy, unfortunately he was dealing with injuries most of the year

kelce is 1st team all pro team.. and our right guard (brooks) is one of the best in football

the left side can be iffey though, with JP getting old and his body breaking down and then our coaches toying with our LGs.. but anyways

giphy.gif
u ratha da rams den saints

Bears lost 5 games this season by a total of 15 points. 3 of the 4 losses had bad ST play. (Missed FG vs. Miami, gave up two ST TD to the Pats and now Parkey miss again vs. Eagles). Forgot to even mention O'Donnells 25 yard punt that gave Philly good field position. Football is cruel sometimes.

Who's the worst NFC & AFC QB left of the 8?

Dak
Brees
Foles
Goff

Luck
Mahomes
Rivers
Brady

Discuss :nerd: AFC is tough.

Dak and Rivers if we’re speaking from a “talent” perspective but if we’re talking about winning, Goff and....Mahomes

u ratha da rams den saints
I'd take anyone over the Saints :lol: that just speaks to how good they are.

I'm not going to sit here and act like we're going to wash the Saints. But anyone thinking that the Eagles don't have a legitimate shot on Sunday is just lying to themselves at this point. Nick Foles is for real. This team as a whole is for real. Should be a good game brodie :pimp: got nothing but respect for the city and the team. Especially that boy Kamara :pimp:

I will say this though: IF the Eagles win Sunday, we're winning the Super Bowl. Zero doubt in my mind. I'm not afraid of any other team in the field.

Bears fans telling him he should hang himself on the cross bar last night was wild :wow:.

Sports brings out the worst in people

What’s crazy is how those people feel comfortable saying something like that. Their life is so intertwined with where their sports franchise is, a franchise that doesn’t even know them, paid them, or invested anything into them. Let one of those clowns kick the field goal and feel that pressure... oh and if they looked it was a block.

Pure losers, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom