2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Oh geez

Score a touchdown in all first four possessions in a playoff game

Goddamn

Low hit. Lac not getting the calls.

Ridiculous to think they have a home playoff game at five losses. Houston really blew it.

9 straight byes.

Pressure rivers and it's over.

Sick to my stomach. I'm outta here.

thumb.png

People tend to give Brady more credit than they do Bill. Especially when Brady ****s up or gets beat the fans love to blame Bill. It's annoying considering this team wouldn't be jack **** without Bill and his genius. Dude has had no names play at extremely high levels defensively for 15 years. All Tom has to do is be Tom and dink and dunk to playoff appearances and Superbowl victories

Low hit. Lac not getting the calls.

Ridiculous to think they have a home playoff game at five losses. Houston really blew it.

9 straight byes.

Pressure rivers and it's over.

Sick to my stomach. I'm outta here.
Would've had homefield throughout if it wasn't for the Miami miracle

People tend to give Brady more credit than they do Bill. Especially when Brady ****s up or gets beat the fans love to blame Bill. It's annoying considering this team wouldn't be jack **** without Bill and his genius. Dude has had no names play at extremely high levels defensively for 15 years. All Tom has to do is be Tom and dink and dunk to playoff appearances and Superbowl victories

Dudes have 30 points in the first half but by all means, the defense is winning them games

Patriots defense has been **** for the last 3 years

this is @DeadsetAce to a T

:nerd::lol:

Back
Top Bottom