2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Dudes have 30 points in the first half but by all means, the defense is winning them games
Your talking about today. I'm speaking in general

His defense is consistently great with no names

Just like you can play the offense has 30 points game I can play the defense has only given up 7 to an elite offense

Let's give Brady credit for that special teams play as well

Time to stop putting Phil in that Ben and Eli convo unless we’re talking draft class
The reason we group them together in the first place is because they were in the same draft :lol:

Eli is easily the least talented outta that bunch. He did catch the Holy Spirit twice which he gets all the credit for.

Home field advantage and an extra week off is no joke. Don't teams with HFA win like 75% of the divisional games? As impressive as the Pat's look, this is par for the course.

There you go

Looking great in all 3 phases of the game so far. Hoodie's cooking up a comprehensive *** performance

The reason we group them together in the first place is because they were in the same draft :lol:

Eli is easily the least talented outta that bunch. He did catch the Holy Spirit twice which he gets all the credit for.

Nah, we hear all the time Phillip is better than both and if he had the Giants roster he’d win more than Eli. FOH, he’s had great teams and they choke as does Phil.

I’m out, game is super over. See y’all next game.

Back
Top Bottom