2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Yooo I found a pic of Brady’s fam.

I didn’t know he had all these grandkids.

DPWZMlSUIAAWGLl.jpg

got it right away ...

Does Josh McDaniels get any credit
I mean it's a credit to how good he can be that his little stunt with Indy didn't fully blackball his name and he's still getting calls and is a hot commodity around the league :lol:

Honestly think that he'd do much better as a coach his 2nd go round/ Dude was like 31 or 32 the first time,he's learned from those mistakes and is a better coach for it imo

Dude is a wizkid offensively, just would be interesting to see how he coaches a whole squad after that first experience. He's learned his weaknesses from that and I doubt would try to be Hoody Jr again

I mean it's a credit to how good he can be that his little stunt with Indy didn't fully blackball his name and he's still getting calls and is a hot commodity around the league :lol:

Honestly think that he'd do much better as a coach his 2nd go round/ Dude was like 31 or 32 the first time,he's learned from those mistakes and is a better coach for it imo

Same. I been saying it’s dumb to see his time in Denver as a negative rather than a positive. Especially giving him full control at that age.

From football knowledge standpoint he’d easily be seen as the #1 prospect if it weren’t a Pats stigma and the colts thing which he would be committing suicide if he ever did again.

Damn talk about killer instinct... up 28 screaming at the refs for a chance at 3 more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom