2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
84 years and teams still play zone against Brady :lol:

Thought the Ravens and Giants in their runs laid out the blueprint

Chargers had the formula and the players, just a horrible gameplan and coaching mismatch.

Hopefully the Chiefs-Pats rematch is a good game.

I BEEN said this

You mean to tell me you can’t find 3-4 DBs who can cover Brady’s small receivers? ****

Man up and bump those receivers at the line of scrimmage

In all fairness, Marino consistently had seasons of 4,500 yards passing which is still good in today's game.

Doesnt change the fact that troy aikman never threw for more than 3,400 yards.

Yeah Marino put up great #'s for any era but if he did that back then imagine what he would do now when they you can't touch QB's.

Yeah let's play a game with pads and helmets and consider safety as a high priority?

Sounds like the whole sport should be banned.

What's up with NFL teams not putting their backups in? In college, the 2nd and 3rd stringers woulda been in the game since they were up by 27. Why risk injury to your key guys in a blow out? Its not just this game, lots of NFL teams do this too.

So Aikman isn’t putting up 4500 and 25-30 TDs today? FOH

Aikman would never be in my top 10 but it’s a different game.

What's up with NFL teams not putting their backups in? In college, the 2nd and 3rd stringers woulda been in the game since they were up by 27. Why risk injury to your key guys in a blow out? Its not just this game, lots of NFL teams do this too.

Probably because they’re not allowed to practice anymore so this is more practice

that superbowl a couple years back is a good reason

They’re in the playoffs now where it’s just one game unlike NBA,NHL and MLB.

These are valuable reps.

D14483D0-C780-42CE-BBA6-C4E4374337EA.gif

Been a hell of a ride and a great season. Can’t even be mad. Lynn was just flat out out-coached by Belichick but I still love the direction he’s taken this team. We should be able to build on it for next season.

GG fellas. Well deserved. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic @getback

Back
Top Bottom