2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
8AAEF8B5-BF6A-41D2-ACC7-115085A4D43A.jpeg

200.gif

Bum *** **** *** clown *** team.

Carson with the fake speech to Foles. Double bozos.

Fletcher Cox going in and out of the game to emphasize he's hurt and have fans like IATT IATT talk about injuries non stop.

**** this ***** *** team. Had no business in the playoffs. Been trash all ****in season long. **** y'all

How many wins the Giants had this year again?

Look who shows up once the game is over

I'm leavin da dome now to piss on an Eagles fan...who dat nation stand da fuk up we ouchea..fuk my hataz told yall we ain't losin in da dome..new Orleans til I die *****

Bum *** **** *** clown *** team.

Carson with the fake speech to Foles. Double bozos.

Fletcher Cox going in and out of the game to emphasize he's hurt and have fans like IATT IATT talk about injuries non stop.

**** this ***** *** team. Had no business in the playoffs. Been trash all ****in season long. **** y'all
This slander is better than yesterday's. Keep going... :pimp:

Good game Fred.

Everything after the Bears game was a bonus. Sad to see Alshon like that, dude don't deserve that. He one of the main reasons we still here

Proud as hell of this team. We exceeded expectations greatly. I love the birds more than anything :pimp:

BUM *** SQUAD, HOW THE **** YOU GET SHUTOUT FOR THREE QUARTERS?!?!?!

BUM *** SQUAD, WHOLE TEAM IS TRASH.

BUM *** SQUAD, DOUG A SORRY *** COACH.

BUM *** SQUAD, FOLES A DOOFUS. TOSSING **** UP OUT OF DESPERATION.

BUM *** SQUAD, FLETCHER COX JUST RAN BACK ONTO THE FIELD.

BUM *** SQUAD

glad you mentioned names of coaches and players or i wouldnt be sure if you meant your team or the eagles

BUM *** SQUAD, HOW THE **** YOU GET SHUTOUT FOR THREE QUARTERS?!?!?!

BUM *** SQUAD, WHOLE TEAM IS TRASH.

BUM *** SQUAD, DOUG A SORRY *** COACH.

BUM *** SQUAD, FOLES A DOOFUS. TOSSING **** UP OUT OF DESPERATION.

BUM *** SQUAD, FLETCHER COX JUST RAN BACK ONTO THE FIELD.

BUM *** SQUAD

I'm pulling so many receipts when the giants trade for foles

I’m sick dawg. Watching these clowns move on off a South Carolina great completely blow a routine catch that he’d make with his eyes closed. I’m hurt like this was my team that got eliminated

Back
Top Bottom