2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Lackluster weekend of football but these are the best 4 teams in the league and they all deserve to be here.

Yeah, best weekend of football my ***.

Top two teams in both conferences playing for the right to go to Atlanta can't ask for more than that.

Hopefully both games are competitive.

How much more guaranteed Kirk got?

oWUuoMf.gif

BUM *** SQUAD, HOW THE **** YOU GET SHUTOUT FOR THREE QUARTERS?!?!?!

BUM *** SQUAD, WHOLE TEAM IS TRASH.

BUM *** SQUAD, DOUG A SORRY *** COACH.

BUM *** SQUAD, FOLES A DOOFUS. TOSSING **** UP OUT OF DESPERATION.

BUM *** SQUAD, FLETCHER COX JUST RAN BACK ONTO THE FIELD.

BUM *** SQUAD

This..

This is just sad man.

serious? stay tuned...i got a wall of quotes coming. i pulled receipts before kickoff for this very reason....everyone acting like they knew NE was gonna win now :lol:

well i was in the boat of thinking they were gonna lose but no one including myself is surprised they didnt.

serious? stay tuned...i got a wall of quotes coming. i pulled receipts before kickoff for this very reason....everyone acting like they knew NE was gonna win now :lol:
So now the Pats are some under dog team coming from nowhere? :lol:

Literally all the talk this week was Rivers always losing to Brady.

See y'all been waiting to talk **** for the last 4 weeks

Imagine ****ting on a team that ain't even supposed to be here :lol: fact of the matter is, we made it to the playoffs, when we weren't supposed to. Beat the bears, when we weren't supposed to. And was a completed pass by Alshon away from probably beating the Saints, when we weren't supposed to

Need me a white joint this week dawg ! ...red head wit da double d’s n glasses :evil: :pimp:

We slick gotta hit That Whiskey Mistress. All the pink toes be up in there and they love us :nthat:

You ain’t seen them pics and vids?

Jay Williams career wasn’t the only thing destroyed by them bikes

Man I had the video of her playin with the muffin saved on my phone at one point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom