2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Saints remind me of that fraud as Falcons team so damn much. Brady and co are about to lift another one. :smh: :smh:

We are NOTHING like the Aints. There was nobody that hated us when we made our run. We lost cause of ratings plummeting after the half so Goodell came to Arthur Blank and Dimitroff with a blank check...

This

Guy

The 1 game your hatin A aint hatin on us and look what happens

I was cheering for y’all and y’all went up 14-0. The minute you started disrupting my good mojo was when the Saints scored. 48 mins of teamwork and you couldn’t handle it :smh:

Stretch my ******* foles with another fraudulent year. When are you dummies gonna understand
IMG_6456.JPG

The Saints were the better team this season but Kamara was def not right. This Eagles playoff team is nowhere near as good as last season and they barely won. Don’t think it proved anything. Also Kamara said if the Saints played the Eagles they would’ve won AND won the Super Bowl. Well they beat the Eagles but they haven’t gotten their ultimate goal yet

Reactions: HIM
The Saints were the better team this season but Kamara was def not right. This Eagles playoff team is nowhere near as good as last season and they barely won. Don’t think it proved anything. Also Kamara said if the Saints played the Eagles they would’ve won AND won the Super Bowl. Well they beat the Eagles but they haven’t gotten their ultimate goal yet

Well, if we can use a week 1 game against the Bucs to prove that Kamara was wrong, I think it’s fair game to use a playoff game against the Eagles to prove he was right.

This made me laugh all season because it was literally week 1 :lol:

7D9B3C1B-BBF8-442C-A2F9-E3081DE03525.jpeg

#KamaraWasRight

We lost by 6 in New Orleans with a chance to score the go ahead td with less than 2 mins

Maybe check the saints road record that year from the last week of November til the end of the season.. just maybe.. then we can talk

Reactions: HIM
Well, if we can use a week 1 game against the Bucs to prove that Kamara was wrong, I think it’s fair game to use a playoff game against the Eagles to prove he was right.

Or I can use every single road game they had since the last week of November that season

O and their 1 playoff game on the road, wanna guess what happened?

Back
Top Bottom