2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
wow, just saw that 4th and 1 Taysom Hill fake punt play in the 2nd qtr, inside their own 30. Wow. We really were close to playing in LA next week.

You sound hurt :lol:
you're whole life is hurt. Jumping on a different team each week. whether its the NFL thread, NBA, or college, just hurt.

My team is still playing. You're irrelevant. The resident whipping boy in whatever thread you're in. Facts.

Again, you Georgia dudes are weirdos, except @Armada

Every single one of you

Attachments

• kanye.gif
    kanye.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Freddy everybody was talking mad **** in the first quarter. They said this game is over. Where’s freddy he’s a ghost they said. They were saying he drinks wine coolers and O’Douls.

What do you have to say to the folks at home?
only thing ghost is the legend of nick foles....ill be arownd till we raise da trophy fa da 2nd time..the Super Bowl still gotta come thru New Orleans ya herdme

only thing ghost is the legend of nick foles....ill be arownd till we raise da trophy fa da 2nd time..the Super Bowl still gotta come thru New Orleans ya herdme
Y’all are about to get demolished by the rams. Rams by 82. It’s gonna be a murder.

Eagles lost by 41 against the Saints and lost by 6 this time around. Regular season means nothing in terms of Rams vs Saints. Anything is possible

na but i bet u blamin alshon fa dat bobled katch :lol:

Lol nope not at all. Alshon made a monster catch in the Super Bowl that helped us win a ring. Always proud of my squad win or lose as long as they played hard. Congrats to your boys tho. Thomas did his thing

Back
Top Bottom