2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
I refuse to buy AirPods until they update them *****es. It’s been over 2 years.

Apple knows they’re fire tho so there’s really no point to update.

I went to buy some for a Christmas gift and my ignorant *** got laughed at and the dude said we haven’t had a pair for 4-6 weeks. No one does. They’re like 2 years old so I didn’t think it would be a big deal. But something about this Christmas made them the thing of things.

They’re awesome though so it makes sense people eventually caught on.

this is true. What don't you like about them? I rarely use mine but love them because wires are horrible.

When airpod 2s come out in gold to match the phone and watch it’s gg

this is true. What don't you like about them? I rarely use mine but love them because wires are horrible.
Improved sound, connectivity, water resistance and most importantly different flavors.

I’d be invincible in some all black EarPods :sick::pimp:

Them ****s is perfect for the office. I get to rock one in the right ear and move around freely without having to carry my phone on me.

I lost one like a month ago at the airport tho, was at Miami International on the train shuttle to the exit terminal standing right by the door. I went to lift my shoulder up to fix my duffle bag , somehow goofy as hell hit my ear, airpod bounced out and simultaneously as it was bouncing the door for the train opened and that **** fell right thru the crack down to the tarmac :sick::smh:

$70 just to replace it

Goofy as hell

Them ****s is perfect for the office. I get to rock one in the right ear and move around freely without having to carry my phone on me.

Word I do the same thing. The real important thing to me is how they fit. I was most worried about that because the Apple buds that would come with whatever device back in the day would hurt like hell after 30 minutes or so. But with these if I don’t have anything playing there’s been times where I can’t feel them in my ear at all. But everyone has different ears so it might be different for others.

Word I do the same thing. The real important thing to me is how they fit. I was most worried about that because the Apple buds that would come with whatever device back in the day would hurt like hell after 30 minutes or so. But with these if I don’t have anything playing there’s been times where I can’t feel them in my ear at all. But everyone has different ears so it might be different for others.
Same thing for me. There are definitely times where I forget I have em in if they haven’t been playing anything :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/eagles...ing-dog-microwave-sundays-loss-225329945.html

Which one of you is this? :smh:

D298968C-61B2-4AD8-9541-387FB1D27375.png

Back
Top Bottom