2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
So what going happen in couple weeeks?

And was the gun the cause?

The furlough for TSA workers continues until the shut down is lifted. Workers are calling out by almost the 100’s every day. This morning was the first time Atlanta airport really felt it and it’s only gonna get worse as you can imagine if the shutdown is still active when the Super Bowl gets here. Trump and the NFL have sometype of rapport though so maybe Goodell will be the one to put the bug in his ear lol. The gun got through because of lack of security officials it is truly not safe to fly right now

Yea.. don't know if nfl will be able to help things

Seems like dude is desperate for a distraction and keeping the house from starting public hearings

Like with the wall he could just see another opportunity to publicly attack an easy target

The furlough for TSA workers continues until the shut down is lifted. Workers are calling out by almost the 100’s every day. This morning was the first time Atlanta airport really felt it and it’s only gonna get worse as you can imagine if the shutdown is still active when the Super Bowl gets here. Trump and the NFL have sometype of rapport though so maybe Goodell will be the one to put the bug in his ear lol. The gun got through because of lack of security officials it is truly not safe to fly right now

This is wild.

Holy **** this is scary

I got thru TSA before the shutdown coming from LAX with all kinds of carts and edibles. I can imagine how bad it is now

I got thru TSA before the shutdown coming from LAX with all kinds of carts and edibles. I can imagine how bad it is now

Yea I managed to smuggle some contraband on my way back home from Minny over the holidays too like a week after the shutdown started :lol:

It's a scary situation though when taking publuc safety into account...

Suck my Timbs DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @junglejim aka The B I T C H E S of NT

IMG_3054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom