2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Facts. Which is why I do not see a let down. I just can't see that defense laying an egg at home. 7-1 home record this year as well, the home stats for the defense is unreal.

Unless Mitch throws 5 picks and 2 are pick 6's I don't see this game going the Eagles favor.

If the Bears do lose I will be here to accept whatever receipts are pulled on me. :lol:

Hard to pull receipts on ya when you weren't expected to be playoff bound in the first place. Go flex on junglejim junglejim 's petty ***.

Hard to pull receipts on ya when you weren't expected to be playoff bound in the first place. Go flex on junglejim junglejim 's petty ***.

Lol, not many Bears fan's on here anyway. I'm easy to pick out, but it's all good. I expected us to be here. Actually won a $100 bet off my brother cause I said in June we'd win 10 games or more.

Now that I think about it af1 1982 af1 1982 IATT IATT the one matchup I think the Eagles should exploit and makes me a nervous is Tate/Agholor on Sherrick McManis.. Bryce Callahan being out makes that position weaker for sure he was playing at a close to Pro Bowl level. That could be the deciding factor in the ball game there if Pederson can exploit that matchup.

i'm more curious on the mack vs lane matchup.. and more worried about how much moving around you'll do with him

macbk macbk is HURT

get that homie a hug

giphy (1).gif

Get in here macbk macbk , no hard feelings.

People should realize that that Chicago home crowd is no joke. We've been thirsty for playoff football for 8 years. Also, the Bears have always been a defense focused team. We should have no problem taking care of the Eagles on Sunday.

Also, dont forget that in the 4 losses that we've had this season, two of them came down to missed field goal kicks in OT and that we've lost by a total of 14 points in those 4 games. This team is special and I have faith that they are ready to do work

People should realize that that Chicago home crowd is no joke. We've been thirsty for playoff football for 8 years. Also, the Bears have always been a defense focused team. We should have no problem taking care of the Eagles on Sunday.

Also, dont forget that in the 4 losses that we've had this season, two of them came down to missed field goal kicks in OT and that we've lost by a total of 14 points in those 4 games. This team is special and I have faith that they are ready to do work

tenor.gif

i'm more curious on the mack vs lane matchup.. and more worried about how much moving around you'll do with him

He'll be all over, and if you double team him etc you're just freeing up Goldman / Hicks and still got Floyd on the outside who can rush the passer as well.

Going to be a good game.

He'll be all over, and if you double team him etc you're just freeing up Goldman / Hicks and still got Floyd on the outside who can rush the passer as well.

Going to be a good game.

going assume we play a ton of 12 personnel.. but also we're going be chipping, on at least the left side.. i hope we change things up with our RBs thou, cause they kinda gives away what they wanna do

Lol, not many Bears fan's on here anyway. I'm easy to pick out, but it's all good. I expected us to be here. Actually won a $100 bet off my brother cause I said in June we'd win 10 games or more.

Now that I think about it af1 1982 af1 1982 IATT IATT the one matchup I think the Eagles should exploit and makes me a nervous is Tate/Agholor on Sherrick McManis.. Bryce Callahan being out makes that position weaker for sure he was playing at a close to Pro Bowl level. That could be the deciding factor in the ball game there if Pederson can exploit that matchup.
Nelly is a straight baller. No doubt in my mind.

I really think Sproles gonna ball out too. He's going to have some big plays for first downs. Wonder how Alshon playing against his old team is going to effect the game.

People should realize that this is playoff football and anything can happen. Ain't nobody taking the Bears defense lightly. But to act like it's a shoo-in for a win is asinine.

For the millionth time, look what Foles did against the Vikings last year, Rams in LA, and Texans this year. It's time cats start taking him very seriously. Deciphering an elite defense is difficult but not impossible

And don't forget that we could EASILY be 11-5 right now if it weren't for the Panthers and Titans game that we literally blew.

This the beauty about football. It's one game at a time. Not a 7 game series where the inferior teams get filtered out. All it takes is one. Which is why momentum is so big. Bears and Eagles are both hot right now. Hence the time slot on Sunday

Whole AB situation reminds of Santonio Holmes and James Harrison and other former Steelers who wanted out.

As a Steelers fan, I don't even care anymore. If they're gonna trade him, I want 3 first round picks minimum.

Id be suprised if it didnt come down to the wire. Aint no gimme for chicago at all

Back
Top Bottom