2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
GO COWBOYS!!!!
giphy.gif

So all that BS about AB cap number being too high isn’t true. He can get traded with ease. Following the 49ers. I could see a lot of teams making fair offers.

Jamal Adams needs to get off social media. Runs his mouth too much. Jets should go after AB though. A lot of teams should.

I hope Kris Richard gets a HC job

giants fan talking about someone on social media.....

tenor.gif

Is OBJ on social media all the time talking about signing players and new coaches? I don't follow either of them but I'm always seeing Jamal Adams comments getting posted.

But I've been saying OBJ can shut the **** up for years now.

Is OBJ on social media all the time talking about signing players and new coaches? I don't follow either of them but I'm always seeing Jamal Adams comments getting posted.

But I've been saying OBJ can shut the **** up for years now.

tenor.gif

Its nice to see you are alive. Now you can shove one of those timbs right up your ***.

So all that BS about AB cap number being too high isn’t true. He can get traded with ease. Following the 49ers. I could see a lot of teams making fair offers.

Jamal Adams needs to get off social media. Runs his mouth too much. Jets should go after AB though. A lot of teams should.

I hope Kris Richard gets a HC job
:nerd::nerd::nerd:

im having a real tough time picking winners in the WC round which means these match ups are probably pretty lit. I think every singe one of them is a toss up.

Team is fully healthy and ready to roll. With past Bear teams, I'd be very nervous that we'd come out flat and possibly play poorly. I respect the Eagles., and they've been better these past few weeks, but I see our defense causing all kinds of havoc and setting the tone early. Mitch just needs to be accurate. He will have guys open against that Philly secondary. Howard's been great the last couple games too.

I really think Foles bout to get saucey.

Against one of the top defenses in the league and in their house? No. Foles has had bad games this year and had bad games last year. Only good thing he got going for him is Trubisky sucks

Giants better stay the **** away from Foles but I feel like they’re gonna go for him since Pat Shurmer worked with him.

Also curious if we move up for Haskins or hope he falls to us at 6.

Against one of the top defenses in the league and in their house? No. Foles has had bad games this year and had bad games last year. Only good thing he got going for him is Trubisky sucks

Giants better stay the **** away from Foles but I feel like they’re gonna go for him since Pat Shurmer worked with him.

Also curious if we move up for Haskins or hope he falls to us at 6.
You’re absolutely right.

I could see a situation where Trubisky is blinded by the spotlight. The Bears didn’t move the ball all that well against the trash *** Niners. If it comes down to a point where Foles and Co only has to put up 17......

Team is fully healthy and ready to roll. With past Bear teams, I'd be very nervous that we'd come out flat and possibly play poorly. I respect the Eagles., and they've been better these past few weeks, but I see our defense causing all kinds of havoc and setting the tone early. Mitch just needs to be accurate. He will have guys open against that Philly secondary. Howard's been great the last couple games too.

How's your guy's O-line?

You’re absolutely right.

I could see a situation where Trubisky is blinded by the spotlight. The Bears didn’t move the ball all that well against the trash *** Niners. If it comes down to a point where Foles and Co only has to put up 17......

Yeah i think people are viewing that Niners game a little too much thinking us scoring 14 is normal. That was a west coast trip coming off a win in which they had just eliminated the Packers, huge emotional game for them. That Niners game was their 1 “trap” game this season to slip up, and they still found away to win.

The Bears will def score more than 17 at home.

O-Line has been playing great as well. Mitch is one of the least sacked / Touched QBs in the league, in large part due to his wheels and being able to skate out of there.

Yeah i think people are viewing that Niners game a little too much thinking us scoring 14 is normal. That was a west coast trip coming off a win in which they had just eliminated the Packers, huge emotional game for them. That Niners game was their 1 “trap” game this season to slip up, and they still found away to win.

The Bears will def score more than 17 at home.

O-Line has been playing great as well. Mitch is one of the least sacked / Touched QBs in the league, in large part due to his wheels and being able to skate out of there.
That Philly dline is too deep for Mitch not to get touched. I didn’t really hear Phillys d make much noise this season so I go and check their numbers and theyre still 10th in the league in total sacks.

If it's cold/windy, then I don't got much faith in foles

But if it's not, we bout to do the damn thing

That Philly dline is too deep for Mitch not to get touched. I didn’t really hear Phillys d make much noise this season so I go and check their numbers and theyre still 10th in the league in total sacks.

Bennett was a great pickup.. and fletch did his usual thing

Those 2 been huge for us.. with long and BG having moments

Back
Top Bottom