2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
They can’t put Lamar in. Risk getting Flacco hurt AND entering the offseason with a QB controversy AGAIN... when your down 17.

Just not worth it.

You know what...

never mind

Can you sincerely argue against the fact that Lamar Jackson has been trash? Come on man. This is what coaches do when they can’t trust their qb. We don’t have to agree with it.

Raven coach dumb lettin this rookie **** the entire game up. Flaco hasn't played the best but got damn

When will teams learn that qbs that scramble don't win chips

And if they made the fg they would have only been down 6. You’re gonna blame John for the kicker missing it!?

Scratch that. Lamar had quite a few guys open on his run there. Not sure what's in his mindset.

No quick outs or nothing. Get the passes out quicker.

Can you sincerely argue against the fact that Lamar Jackson has been trash? Come on man. This is what coaches do when they can’t trust their qb. We don’t have to agree with it.
I didn't say that at all. I said if Lamar Jackson has been trash that is even more reason to go for it on 4th and 1 when you finally get into the red zone. You ignored everything I said to you because you clearly don't understand the concept of probability at all. There is literally no reason to go for a FG there. Lamar Jackson being bad is MORE reason to go for it in that position.

Lamar by far has the worst throwing motion ive ever seen from a QB, looks like a god damn pitcher... tebow esque

Reactions: HIM
N y’all gotta stop talking bout Flacco...not only was he terrible when he played, the team wouldn’t even be here if he was still at QB...only difference in today’s game woulda been quicker 3 n outs due to less runs

I like Jimmy Smith talking to the fans, I bet those fans felt dumb as ****.

Lamar had a bad game but that OL got destroyed today. Whole offense was bad and the coaching was bad. I don’t think Flacco is getting in the game and doing **** against that defense.

Overreact much? You do realize he is a rookie? The Ravens would not even be in the playoffs if not for him.
Read my other posts. I've praised Lamar. But I agree 100% with you. He's a rookie. And his expectations been treated as such.

My comment was more towards cats acting like Lamar the next coming of Jesus Christ

Back
Top Bottom