2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a successful onside kick. It’s damn near pointless now

N y’all gotta stop talking bout Flacco...not only was he terrible when he played, the team wouldn’t even be here if he was still at QB...only difference in today’s game woulda been quicker 3 n outs due to less runs

C’mon G there would’ve been some semblance of a passing game with Flacco in. This is Karma on the coaching staff honestly. They shouldn’t have flexed on Flacco for this long anyway and put him back into the mix when he was ready. He beat Tom in Foxborough in route to a SB. The organization owed him more than this.

I didn't say that at all. I said if Lamar Jackson has been trash that is even more reason to go for it on 4th and 1 when you finally get into the red zone. You ignored everything I said to you because you clearly don't understand the concept of probability at all. There is literally no reason to go for a FG there. Lamar Jackson being bad is MORE reason to go for it in that position.
Yea that was just a terrible decision by Harbaugh...made no sense , but he always does dumb **** :smh:

C’mon G there would’ve been some semblance of a passing game with Flacco in. This is Karma on the coaching staff honestly. They shouldn’t have flexed on Flacco for this long anyway and put him back into the mix when he was ready. He beat Tom in Foxborough in route to a SB. The organization owed him more than this.
Not this year mane...Flacco been bad ...and has been since the last super bowl which was years ago now

They style of play woulda been different but the results the same

Flacco doesn't win them the game anyways but you gotta go for the win by trying something new. It changes the Chargers approach. Maybe they don't run 7 DBs anymore.

Gotta say F Lamar's ego tbh. I mean he's a 21 year old rookie, he'll understand.

Back
Top Bottom