2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

almost feels like a dream..I haven't even watched any Fultz highlights because I thought we didn't have a chance at drafting him.

Man I'm so excited 
pimp.gif

I cant help but wonder how different things wouldve been if Hinkie was actually still there
Eh. I didn't particularly trust Hinkie. I always felt that while on paper the tank was solid, I just feel he would've kept doing it indefinitely. I also don't think he would've made this trade for Fultz. I think he would've picked a player at 3 or traded back, continued to be mediocre and get another lottery pick next year.

What colangelo is showing me is that the process is done. He's ready to start with this core and sign some veterans and in the next 1-2 years be a playoff contender

So I applaud hinkie for getting us to the goal line but we needed somebody else to punch it in

Last edited:
he Philadelphia 76ers and the Sacramento Kings executed a trade in July of 2015 in which the Sixers sent the rights to Arturas Gudaitis (the 47th pick in the 2015 draft) and Luka Mitrovic (60th pick) to the Sacramento Kings for Nik Stauskas, Jason Thompson, Carl Landry, the right (at the Sixers’ discretion) to swap first round picks with the Kings in both 2016 and 2017 drafts, as well as a future 1st round pick.

I'm not going to make it to the home opener but I'm gonna try to go to the first game they're playing on a Saturday or Sunday after that. Hopefully ticket prices aren't about to skyrocket.

It's official.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/pre...s-acquire-first-round-draft-pick?sf90219853=1

Final terms:

We receive:
2017 #1 overall pick

We send:
2017 #3 overall pick AND
2018 1st round pick via Lakers, but only if it falls within picks 2-5 overall. If not, we send:
2019 1st round pick OR 2019 1st round pick via Kings, whichever the Celtics believe is more favorable. However, if either of those picks fall as #1 overall, we keep it and the Celtics get the other pick.

So pretty much if any of the picks we traded turns out to be the #1 overall, we keep it and the Celtics get the "worse" pick instead.

Colangelo with the Hinkie-esque finesse :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
damn BC did work with this trade

imagine if the Lakers get the #1 next year and the Kings get the #1 in 2019 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom