2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Exactly.

So how realistic is it that we land JJ Reddick? If we do, Simmons will have the time of his life passing to 4 shooters (including embiid). I am loving how this team is shaping up. Bryan C is pulling all the stops.

I'm probably in the minority but I think we should go after Ibaka.

Last edited:
you guys are keeping

fultz&embiid&saric over giannis?

i mean, i get it .....if i was a sixers fan too

if embiid plays 70 games

if saric averages more than 18 ppg

if fultz is anything close to roty

then you guys win the convo.....ill follow up in 12 months lol 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How many Sixers games did you watch last year? The only valid point you've made is the uncertainty regarding Embiid's health.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How many Sixers games did you watch last year? The only valid point you've made is the uncertainty regarding Embiid's health.
The last two games they played and the Bucks won since Embiid didnt play lol

I'm probably in the minority but I think we should go after Ibaka.
Ibaka would mean getting rid of Jah and possibly moving Dario to the bench

Fultz-Roco-Ben-Ibaka-Embiid or go Fultz-RoCo-Ben-Dario-Embiid and have Ibaka/Holmes as the bigs off the bench?
What would you do with Ben defensively though? As it stands, I'd rather have RoCo guard LeBron, Melo, KD, Kawhi, PG, etc. than Ben.

I think you play Simmons at the 4. He's 7 foot now so he can handle the length of opposing players, but he's also light enough to step out on the stretch 4s imo without being a huge liability.

RoCo plays and guards the 3.

Fultz and Embiid at their respective 1 and 5 spot.

And you find a 2 guard. Preferably a 3 and D guy like Avery Bradley. (I know he's not coming though)

Last edited:
Ibaka would mean getting rid of Jah and possibly moving Dario to the bench

Fultz-Roco-Ben-Ibaka-Embiid or go Fultz-RoCo-Ben-Dario-Embiid and have Ibaka/Holmes as the bigs off the bench?

I'd be okay with no more Jah :lol: and it seems most prefer Dario come off the bench

But I'd see it being

C- Embiid
PF- Ben
SF- Cov
SG- TLC/FA signing
PG- Fultz

Ibaka and Dario off the bench

Or even

C- Embiid
PF- Ibaka
SF- Cov
SG- Fultz
PG- Ben

Dario as 6th man.

Since BB commented on Ben being a PG before

Eh that 2nd lineup might not work now that I look at it :lol:

Last edited:
I would love to add Reddick to this team. Would be nice to have a top tier shooter to help space the floor a bit.

Also want Luc Mbah a Moute back on the cheap if he hits free agency

Some more defense off the bench that can guard more than 1 position

Last edited:
Don't think I'd want Ibaka right now. He's not anywhere near the defensive player he was and he pretty much just camps out at the three point line.

It'll be interesting to see whether they make moves to keep Dario as a starter or want him as a Ginobli-esque 6th man. I reallllly wish they just played Simmons a little bit at the end of this past season so we could have seen how him and Dario look on the court together.

^^^^ 

but im the one wildin

roll.gif
At this point, someone just needs to ban this guy from the thread. You serve no purpose here.

I don't know if you're still mad at the '01 ECF or what your deal is, but you gotta go.

Last edited:
serge ibaka, jj reddick, and patty mills

indifferent.gif

but im the one trippin? seriously, you guys are talking to talk. 

Your points against mine have all been basically "crying" like sayin "get him out get him out" 

roll.gif

and that i didnt watch a sixers game.....okay. i only watched the 5 or so games that embiid actually played in lol

yall think that the lamar odom that cant shoot + greg oden taking you to the promised land. dont get mad at me. 

making points.

ben simmons has a lot to prove.

embiid has a lot to play

saric is what he is, a 15 ppg euroleague style player.

markelle fultz is not james harden yet, if he is james harden and i doubt he is.

jj reddick, serge ibaka nor patty mills, all 3 of them, are not making a difference.

you guys need to develop without the oldheads like serge/jj getting in the way,

why would you want patty mills to hog the ball like he does so much when you want ben simmons to develop and carry the offense?

but na, im just rambling. i dont watch any nba basketball, or maybe im just not a HOMER? 

making points.

ben simmons has a lot to prove.

embiid has a lot to play

saric is what he is, a 15 ppg euroleague style player.

markelle fultz is not james harden yet, if he is james harden and i doubt he is.

jj reddick, serge ibaka nor patty mills, all 3 of them, are not making a difference.

you guys need to develop without the oldheads like serge/jj getting in the way,

why would you want patty mills to hog the ball like he does so much when you want ben simmons to develop and carry the offense?

but na, im just rambling. i dont watch any nba basketball, or maybe im just not a HOMER? 
Illogical Points
  • Ben doesnt have much to prove imo
  • We KNOW what Embiid can do, we dont need him for all 82, 60 would be good enough with planned rest
  • Saric is what he is and is a better shooter than Giannas 
    laugh.gif
  • Fultz is not Harden, Fultz can play defense. He's more Wade than Harden
  • We don't NEED JJ, Ibaka or Mills but it would be ok to have them to make the core better

Back
Top Bottom