2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I think they're gonna dead those multiple orders since a lot of people are doing it

Probably.. If they do, ill just get my personals through the Foot Apps then.

Grizzly, you've got shipment on 2 orders before correct? Or 1st time trying like me?
I remember on Game Royals NT members got shipment for 2 orders & wasn't sure if you were one of them.

PO

Took a risk and ordered that 2nd pair off the app. If my orders get cancelled im not sweatin it. Still got a pair of 2013 shadows that basically DS.

Screenshot_20180412-115746.jpg not sold out, I guess that's a good sign :nthat:

Anyone know what sizes are still available so I can stop refreshing and logging out and in 930854 times as if its going to change this L.

Nothing here...but no salt cos' all these early reserves should mean good stock numbers.

So congrats everyone!

Expecting a cook or two on foot apps tomorrow esp. since I was locked in on Sunday :evil:

FYI...Nike has a dedicated team whose only job is to track multiple orders and potential fraud. You just took an extreme risk.

Extreme risk. Like you already got a reserve for something in high demand, why would you risk getting banned from future early access when there are so many other avenues to try for the double up? Also, jigs are why we lose nice things.

was able to cop one through desktop then another when i got the reservation access through the app.
both on same NIKE accounts.

Back
Top Bottom