2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I did. One through website & got a notification through the nike plus app to buy again.

So you have two orders in your "recent orders" on the same nike account? Please throw up a screenshot. I tried and that wouldn't work. I got one reserve from two different accounts.

Everytime I've ever tried to apply a discount code through chat or phone they're rejected me. :lol:

I must just have bad luck getting the right rep.

I was just going back to make sure all my zip code was entered correctly. And from now we only have 3 hours to make any changes.

So you have two orders in your "recent orders" on the same nike account? Please throw up a screenshot. I tried and that wouldn't work. I got one reserve from two different accounts.

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 65
Bruh Nike just gave a couple dudes 100s of dollars in free money at my expense of actually copping and wearing my 1 pair. Im definitely not laughing.

Looks like the apps are back up.

Gonna be some mad people if they don't check their phones before Friday.

WOW! You guys who ordered like this are ballsy. I tried and it wasn't having it after I ordered off the site. Sheesh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even gonna stress. 2 spots I know are fcfs. All I gotta figure is which to hit first. Preorder from over a year ago will come in as well.

Back
Top Bottom