2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Channing Tatum in Magic Mike XXL.. custom-made Shadow 1s??

magic-mike-xxl-4k-wallpaper.jpg

53937.jpg

Big day for you tomorrow. You can’t get distracted watching this.

I have some bad news for some of you!

So early on there was that whole fiasco with the size 11.5 on FTA, that might not have been a glitch. This is an allocation of a store near me.

7.5 - 1
8 - 2
8.5 - 0
9 - 4
9.5 - 3
10 - 2
10.5 - 2
11 - 1
11.5 - 0
12 - 2
13 - 1

Makes me wonder about Jimmy Jazz locking me in for a size 11 instead of 11.5 when they called.

The fact that these are everywhere speaks enough
The fact everyone’s gonna be wearing them sucks

Where was everyone with 2009/2013s?

I’ve litterally never seen anyone wearing them around here.

I’ve seen breds time to time but those were 2016 banneds so of course no one with some earlier versions other than random sneaker head I seen with 2001s

Just got a call for DTLR, it’s a size 12 though and 11.5 is my true size. Got the 12 because they said they didn’t have 11.5...

Anyway i don’t think these are going to be hard to get so I’m thinking i hit with a 11.5 from the FTL app.

If your in dallas don't waste your time on the shoepalace at northeast mall. Went in yesterday and the girl work in asked if I really really want them and I said yeah. She said that she would hold them for me for $40. That pissed me off. Felt like my 35min drive each way was a waste of time since they are blatantly backdooring pairs. She will be reported.

If your in dallas don't waste your time on the shoepalace at northeast mall. Went in yesterday and the girl work in asked if I really really want them and I said yeah. She said that she would hold them for me for $40. That pissed me off. Felt like my 35min drive each way was a waste of time since they are blatantly backdooring pairs. She will be reported.
Wow. That’s some shady bs

Didn’t know they had shoe palace there.

Good price tho lol

Back
Top Bottom