2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

This whole 11.5 thng has me worried, would FTA, FTL, CHAMPS, let u select 11.5 if they weren't gettin that size? Was anyone with early access on Snkrs app able to reserve a 11.5? Man this is not good smh!!! I NEED THESE SHADOWS!!

Why is this? Seriously asking. I appreciate any help. I’m thinking half side should be to crazy.

I can go half size down in remasters (compared to the 2013) and be fine—if I went half size up I’d be able to step into them w/o untying the laces. They’re way roomy.

This was the most awkward raffle win I've experienced.

I was just calling the stores I entered to see if they made their calls already so I don't have to keep waiting. Shoe Palace tells me they already made their calls. I hung up and 5 mins later they call me back to ask which size I entered for. I said 10 and she said no we don't have any left. I asked what sizes they have left and she said 8, 11, 12, 13. I asked if I can get the size 8 and she said "Yup, pick them up Saturday morning at 9". Took down my name and hung up. Figured I can size swap easily for a 10.

I'm gonna go in store tomorrow to confirm because the manager knows me.
Man this story was funny AF to me along with the other SHOE PALACE stories :lol:

They called you back!

Called Nike about my double purchase. Rep said I should be good to go with both pairs. No cancellation. But we shall see tomorrow. Got one for the wife and one for me now time to double up on the footapps if all is good.

NDC should ship in a few hours. For Game Royals they shipped around 11PM-12AM CST for me.

PO

Last edited:
Agree. Don’t need a 20 minute introduction or a conversation that just exposes how little they actually know about the shoes, material quality etc.

Back
Top Bottom