2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Hope I get that W on the foot locker app tomorrow. I wanna use my $15 off. That’s why I passed on the Nike + reserve. One pair will suffice.

Looks like they are marked as a GR. 8)

Hope I get that W on the foot locker app tomorrow. I wanna use my $15 off. That’s why I passed on the Nike + reserve. One pair will suffice.

Looks like they are marked as a GR. 8)
You gave up an early access to use a coupon? On an AJ1 OG colorway? Props to you man. I have been begging all week to be blessed with early access to cop at retail.

You gave up an early access to use a coupon? On an AJ1 OG colorway? Props to you man. I have been begging all week to be blessed with early access to cop at retail.

I did. I have faith I’ll win on the apps. Got 10min on both. I’m risking the W since after this shoe I am gonna buy the Shadow X then the cool grey XI low. Every cent saved is helpful.

+1 for shegotkicks (besides the fact one of you said she always sounds sick and I can't unsee that :lol: Idk about you guys' usual view list but her and Gloom Games are :smokin)

If anybody has to get a half size up, double insoles works for me. I’m a natural 10.5 but I shoot for 11s, just feels a bit better imo. Now going down? **** no :lol:

I did. I have faith I’ll win on the apps. Got 10min on both. I’m risking the W since after this shoe I am gonna buy the Shadow X then the cool grey XI low. Every cent saved is helpful.
Makes sense. This is the only must cop pair for me for a while. Everything else will be gravy sodifferent circumstance

+1 for shegotkicks (besides the fact one of you said she always sounds sick and I can't unsee that :lol: Idk about you guys' usual view list but her and Gloom Games are :smokin)

If anybody has to get a half size up, double insoles works for me. I’m a natural 10.5 but I shoot for 11s, just feels a bit better imo. Now going down? **** no :lol:
Stick to the 10.5s man. Leave the TTS 11s for me

The fact everyone’s gonna be wearing them sucks

Where was everyone with 2009/2013s?

I’ve litterally never seen anyone wearing them around here.

I’ve seen breds time to time but those were 2016 banneds so of course no one with some earlier versions other than random sneaker head I seen with 2001s

I been where my shadows 2013’s for a min. Mine will be retired when the flood of these hit the streets. Plenty of other heat to wear

jumpmanbostic is over 50 years old and wears jordan head to toe, lamest person ever

He’s and actual fan.

Lots of you tuber’s are wanna be famous dudes who do vlogs on they boring lives.

Mostly hype beast who jump
On the next thing somking. One was trying to do a fortnight vlog B

Or

how they spend there you tube money on clothes and stuff. Or get kick backs from consignment shops.

At least jumpman an OG and actually a fan.

Nothing about what I said was deep. Save your tears

It was cause u deeply pressed to make a early resell on product you hope to get

That’s deep says a lot about ur life situations B.

My day going good tho I’m
Not banking on future success for today’s.

W’s

Back
Top Bottom