2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Didn’t hit in FTL. Trying to contact my people to see if they hit but one person isn’t responding. I hate relying on anyone

Hit FTL with 10 min HS on both me and my friends account. From personal experience, don't get your hopes up from getting off the WL I got WL on gold toes, big bang foams, and all the past yeezy releases and I still wreak when I hear about WL stories

I hope y’all are buying now, & not banking on SNKRS. Not exactly retail, but decent prices.
yah, i’m getting alerts like every 10 to 20 mins about new lower asks for my size :lol:

this is the exact reason i finessed nike for another 20% :lol:
nike can’t even

I got my start on the app after getting waitlisted for WL96s with only a 6m headstart...wasn't too worried if I got them or not. That WL converted to a W a few hours later and I confirmed. I waited until 2:30pm to go pick up and the employee was salty and wouldn't even look me in the eye when I showed up for those. I picked up a pair of NMDs to get me to platinum and have been hitting ever since! So yeah...WL isn't the worst thing and can come through.

Back
Top Bottom