2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I’ve been waitlisted for like 3 hours before but got hit with the L after. Only waitlist W I got was soon after I was notified of being waitlisted.

If you don’t already have a pair secured don’t listen to the “these are gonna be easy” messages. Heard that about damn near every Jordan 1 release and still at least 30% of the thread is sitting there scratching their head morning of Release.

I entered like 6 raffles and lost every single one, had a 9m headstart at a house of hoops in my local mall where not many people wear Jordan 1s and still lost. Luckily caught a Nike+ reserve. Otherwise I’d be on SNKRS tomorrow morning ready to pray. So be prepared and don’t look dumb because an NTer said there’s 500k pairs

I was only tryna cop 1 pair and I copped off Siva holy ****, laptop was dead so i hadda find the charger so i could translate the damn page :rofl:

Ah alright

Woulda scoop you a 10 for straight retail
Obviously. Glad you hit and can have em in hand tomorrow
I appreciate that! Im glad I won 1 out of the 23 raffles I put in. I almost pre ordered or paid resell out of fear of an L

got my L emails from KicksUSA and END like always. WHO WINS END RAFFLES WHO?????
First time ever from End, the time I get through on snkrs reserve. :lol:
IMG_0968.PNG

Back
Top Bottom