2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I didn’t mind tumbled nubuck and leather on the 2009, so tumbled on these is fine by me.

I believe there’ll be 60-75k pairs same as bred toes. Believe what you want. Go hard for these as if they’re Yeezys or something

Aren’t you the same guy that said we would get less than 1/3 of the BC 3’s than we did of the TB 3’s? :lol:

when i really want a shoe i treat em like doomsday and go psycho mode. hell i even was like that for lettermans and bred 1 lows lmaooooo id see em in outlets year later with my girl we would laugh so hard

Stop with the estimates jay. It’s ok if you don’t know. Just don’t spit false info.
Believe what you want homie. It’s not like numbers will matter for a drop like this anyway. It’ll go like how many other 1s drops since 2015 have went; map looks deceiving, many stores appear to get them aside from a few major retailers, stores have small amount of pairs, some people cop, others take Ls, folks pay a reseller or move on.

I’m not saying they won’t be a b to get, but you’re spitting numbers that you have no idea are accurate or not. If your plug told you he knows, he’s also wrong. JB keeps those numbers under very tight wraps and would probably fire anyone who really knew for saying so.

Any regular reader of this thread knows stuff is limited and will plan accordingly, but you’re unintentionally (or maybe intentionally) causing panic by spreading rumors, and you simply don’t know the truth.

I’m not saying they won’t be a b to get, but you’re spitting numbers that you have no idea are accurate or not. If your plug told you he knows, he’s also wrong. JB keeps those numbers under very tight wraps and would probably fire anyone who really knew for saying so.

Any regular reader of this thread knows stuff is limited and will plan accordingly, but you’re unintentionally (or maybe intentionally) causing panic by spreading rumors, and you simply don’t know the truth.
Whatever you say boss. I remember people thought that someone in the royals thread was crazy for saying those would be more available than the Banned 1s from the year prior. Told him he was wrong and he didn’t know anything. Turned out to be true. The choice to accept or reject information is yours.

At this point if you think you won’t have to put in at least a little work for some 1s i don’t know what to tell you.

If you want them do what you have to do simple is that. And that extra second helps. At least it helps me a lot anyway.

These are going to fly of the shelves and online would not surprise me if the sneaker app had a draw on them. See a pair on eBay 269 shipped that’s less then a 100 dollars on what it would cost on the snkers app

So we thought they were going to be tumbled, then they were looking smooth and we loved it, so they switched it up and now all these pics are tumbled toe boxes... JB FOH with the troll games brush. :lol:

So we thought they were going to be tumbled, then they were looking smooth and we loved it, so they switched it up and now all these pics are tumbled toe boxes... JB FOH with the troll games brush. :lol:
Doesn’t look as tumbled as the Banned and royals. I hope they will be

Just a cool thing I noticed about the Shadow 1. These will have medium grey btw.

They did this with the 2013 Black toe (think that was gym red) and the 2016 (which i think was varsity red). They may change the name but as long as its a good retro I dont care. box goes into storage and i forget what the colorways are.

Doesn’t look as tumbled as the Banned and royals. I hope they will be

Im hoping they're actually closer to a Chicago/BT release with no tumble. I liked the Royals and Banned 1s but they also should've been flat leather. If they end up tumbled, Ill be fine but if I had to choose.. I rather the earlier pics we saw.

These might be my last pick up for the year. The mettalics and other AF1 colorblocked Jordan I's doesn't do it for me Blues and Reds are both still unlaced and I don't see me wearing them anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom