2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

He says around “BRed” Toe Numbers which was at about the same amount of 75k...

7A2FD521-26AB-4D27-A690-522F17425A94.jpeg
Anyone else skeptical of this number. I know 1s get a smaller production run. But would you sacrifice profit for hype ? OG 1s sell themselves. I just feel like he can throw a random a** number out there and nobody will prove him wrong. Either way it's app L's and SNKR L's for me

Anyone else skeptical of this number. I know 1s get a smaller production run. But would you sacrifice profit for hype ? OG 1s sell themselves. I just feel like he can throw a random a** number out there and nobody will prove him wrong. Either way it's app L's and SNKR L's for me

Seems likely fam, people really struck out on “BRed Toe’s” & went on to buy “BRed” 9’s...

If that # is real they shouldn’t be a prob.. can’t imagine em being worse than bred toe. The last version of the trio were significantly lower. Not to say they’ll hang around, gotta be on em that morning.

"White lining?" I don't think the Shadows had anything white besides the midsole.

He's talking about how the 2016 Black/Reds and 2017 Royals had white lining behind the tongue and below the heel padding to better resemble the originals. The pictures of Shadows we've seen so far lack that.

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-release-2.png

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred-Banned-2017-18770827_42274.jpg

I’m not liking this 75k number @ all :angry::ohwell::smh:|l. Missing out on da Gold & Bred Toes has me super nervous for this release. I guess JB was serious about kicks being more limited in ’18.

How many pairs of ‘16 Breds, Black Toes, Top 3s & ‘17 Royals were made :nerd:?

He's talking about how the 2016 Black/Reds and 2017 Royals had white lining behind the tongue and below the heel padding to better resemble the originals. The pictures of Shadows we've seen so far lack that.

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-release-2.png

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Bred-Banned-2017-18770827_42274.jpg
Awww. Ok. Well it looks like "yes" to the behind the tongue lining, but a "no" to the interior lining.
IMG_6815.jpg
IMG_6816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom