2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

why do people keep saying when everyone gets their pair resell will dip? no man it will only get worse... look at the witherspoon smh... i shoulda pulled the trigger but whatever ill save my money

It happened with bred toes. Resell was hitting 300 during the first week now they dipped down but are slowly rising back up

So I’ve managed to triple up on trinity pairs. 2 down 1 out for delivery. Safe to say they have the best leather out of the trinity. Slinging my worn 2013s to my boy for 10 above box price. Can’t speak for numbers 1 finishline I went to, to see if they had extra pairs said they only got 1 fsr. Might be less than royals but more than bred toes.

Pulled out the Knicks and actually got a lot of love for them, a must if your a New Yorker.
65A38AC2-905F-4B24-8A84-F64BF8F54CB7.jpeg

bought off stockx. hoping i can get a pair for retail on restock and resell these later down the line. i'll wait until next week to UN-DS.

Ole 2013 was better. Could sit in the store and contemplate whether you wanted to double or not on Shadows. These things sat for barely over retail for really long time.

Just checked out on SP after an hour of refreshing. The 2 minute timer was up then all of a sudden I randomly looked at my screen and was in my shopping cart. Checked out with PP.
You have multiple tabs or do you just hit the try again everytime the timer runs out

Surprised how easy-peasy this was. Hit on FTL in Annapolis. Was on my way and stopped for a drink at the gas station, forgetting about SNKRS. Jumped on at 10:07 and got my to-stock pair after 30 seconds in line. I swear the trick to SNKRS is giving it a few minutes.

FTL rep says that heat and calls was way more crazy for Bred Toes.

You have multiple tabs or do you just hit the try again everytime the timer runs out

Just one tab, would periodically look up and hit refresh over the past hour. Wasn't expecting to get through so wasn't refreshing every 2 minutes, but then it just randomly let me in to check out.

Lol some saying resell price goes down some saying goes up.

I’m confused
Those two aren’t mutually exclusive. It can go up and down, which is what happened with many of the V2 Yeezy. Best time to buy in in 1-2 weeks in my experience.

jordan 1 bred toes in sz 9 is like 360... so much for resale flopping on those... they are overrated so ill gladly pass even at retail

Bred Toe's was an awesome release. I was able to cop on the euro sites because people slept on them. By the time people struck out in the morning everyone's tune changed on them.

What’s funny is that these sold slowly in 2013 due to Toro 4s coming out the same day. Also the Shadows back then had the best leather quality of the trinity. I guess Jordan Brand feels like Royals and Breds can sell themselves on the colorway and history alone.

Another interesting fact is that Spike Lee wore these in She’s Gotta Have It (or at least it looks like it since the majority of the movie was in black and white).

Back
Top Bottom