2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Took two Ls with 10 min head starts on Champs & FTL. Took two more Ls on SNKRS, cart jacked on FTL, but got through on FNL in the clutch! Couldn't believe it.

How does that work? They notify the stores that still have them or allow you to purchase through their app?

Buy now and at the worst, you're gonna break even or make a few bucks. Just bite the bullet at $220ish now if you're on the fence.
through the app.

Nice.
20180414_105631.jpg

Damn this release is looking more difficult than it should’ve been. Omw to pick up my FA pair.

Wow such bs, went from pending and looked couple mins later and had to buy again then sold out! Haha fml but was able to cook gs for wifey!

SNKRS is glitching, just checked again and it had had teh $160 tab to purchase, I was able to hit the Buy Now tab but kept receiving there was an error that occurred message. After about 15 times its now saying sold out again.

i struck out on all sites, this game is ****ed up, how does a shoe like this sell out but only go for a couple bucks over retail lol people are idiots they could be charging way more but better for me since I'm paying resale

Back
Top Bottom