2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Side panels on one of my pairs <not the one in the pic> is tumbled and butter soft. Wish they all had that but they’re solid even without it. These are better quality than the last few releases, no defects or glue on anything from what I’ve seen so far

Attachments

• 7BACC4D1-FFD9-4527-8C05-B67C4A77EE43.jpeg
    7BACC4D1-FFD9-4527-8C05-B67C4A77EE43.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 13
I'm heartbroken...I've always wanted these and I can' snag 1 pair of 9.5....meanwhile people here hit on 5 pairs. Ughh.

Same here.. my bday was yesterday so I went out to celebrate and overslept the initial drop... failed on the FTL reserves too

Just looking for 1 size 8... found a guy on eBay selling for $205 he won off SNKRS and as soon as I purchased he sent me a refund saying he listed the wrong size smh

And everyone with extra pairs only willing to give up 1 if they’re making $100 or more profit lol

Local HOH had about 30 people waiting for leftovers and only had two small sizes left. Welp it's time to #hodl...

Bout to give up on Villa smh

All the Twitter guys tweeting the link out doesn’t help at all lol
Yup. This right here. Since 10am been trying to checkout...villa doesn't want to sell me my 11?!?! When villa sent out the text i felt i had a chance...folks were cooking in here late. I carted an 11 , then when j23 notifications went out and all these other twitter dudes blasting the link....im donezo. Damb!

Will we ever go back to the days of being able to walk in and buy whatever pair you wanted??? **** I miss the good ol days when the game wasn't
all about profit off other sneakerheads
Same here.. my bday was yesterday so I went out to celebrate and overslept the initial drop... failed on the FTL reserves too

Just looking for 1 size 8... found a guy on eBay selling for $205 he won off SNKRS and as soon as I purchased he sent me a refund saying he listed the wrong size smh

And everyone with extra pairs only willing to give up 1 if they’re making $100 or more profit lol

I tried using a gift card to pay for these and they wouldnt let me. Said cant use gift cards on new releases. I dont understand why not when they tell you to treat it like cash lol

for those who copped at champs was anyone able to use there coupons? Northridge said they got off a conference call and said not one was allowed to use coupons

Was trying to help my friend get them...I got them now he got his too now. I guess its time to resell on stockx.

Will we ever go back to the days of being able to walk in and buy whatever pair you wanted??? **** I miss the good ol days when the game wasn't
all about profit off other sneakerheads

Nope... especially if it’s a hyped shoe

Too many side hustles these days.. eBay, stockx and Facebook groups have taken over

Back
Top Bottom