2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Windycitysole mentioned he got stock of toddler sizes about a week ago. I’ve been asking him about it and no response. He even deleted the post about it.
Wack. I wanted these for me and my son. Way to go Jordan

20180414035312_IMG_1128.JPG

Completed

Breds still the greatest quality out of the three

Then shadows

Royals are my redheaded step-child
What year are your breds?

Just sold my extra pair of royals that I had from last year for $293. Got an extra pair of this now I got an extra pair to sell when Chicago when are you coming?

Really happy with my FTL pair. The comparison I’d make is Lance Mountains. They are that quality. Soft. Supple. Well done!

Slept on SNKRS until 10:07, spent 30 seconds in queue for the W. Confirmation email came in a little while ago.

*** I just copped off GOAT for $245 :ohwell: can't even look in the Mirror |l :lol:
Happend to me with the last Bred/Banneds payed day of the release $350 and it was the highest I had paid for a shoe at the time. I was disgusted with myself until they came in :lol:

damn I want these but I’m not excited enough about em to pull the trigger. Resell is light but I don’t know. Might sleep on it lol

anyone else have nike.com checkout not loading? Also not working on my nike plus app can't place an order.

edit: google chrome and internet explorer wasn't checking out but placed an order with microsoft edge, of all browsers lol

Last edited:
Sheikh was a huge fail. Was on it like a bum on a bologna sandwich, but kept getting some payment offline error prompt.

Back
Top Bottom