2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Comparing crap leather on one shoe to crap leather on another shoe. Imagine that. They’re all made in China. You want quality leather, then go buy some high end stuff made in Italy

Eh...that’s a easy way out of the debate. It’s possible for one to be crap and the other to be even more crap. So let us compare that.

my FTL said, only 2 coupons per location.

So if two ppl use it during that day at that store, i cant use mines smh. never heard of that
giphy.gif

Some of you dudes are either blind, blatantly lying or in massive denial. It’s sad really. Now I have 2 pairs of 17 Royals and I know for an absolute fact these shadows have overall better quality than those. Come on now. The black leather on these is not typical at all in comparison to Royals and Breds. Now some of y’all are just saying anything. Either that or you are totally overlooking the details and I’m not sure why.
They’re talking about the colored portions not the black

They’re talking about the colored portions not the black

No they’re not. I was talking specifically about the black portions of the shoe. And by the way the colored parts are just as soft as the others. Also doesn’t matter if it’s the only soft part of the shoe. Everyone knows the blacks part on the breds and royals is plastic at best lol.

Yea i never get perfect shoes lol. These aren’t perfect but I’m really loving them. :pimp:

Seems like regular ole release. Some people got them and of course a few Ls.. i will say this though. I’m so glad FTL switched to the app raffle. I’ve never hit on ones before that. Now I’m 2/2 and like 5/5 in app raffles.. now I’m chillin until Nov.

The materials used are all over the place just as with any recent AJ1s. My FTA pair is pretty decent all around. Grey much softer than black, but black is somewhat pliable.. better around ankle and toe box. Champs pair still has the decent grey portions, but the black is very stiff on the sides (‘17 Royal type) but top collar still nice. And the shape is off on the left shoe, toe box is misaligned. I usually get multiples so I can keep the best pairs, but I’ve been sick last couple weeks so I only entered for 2. Best all around AJ1 is prob black toe and unc (Gatorades were mostly quality too, but not as versatile), at least with the pairs I’ve received.

i mean...ive seen pics where the black side panels look straight up like bred and royal panels, and other pics where the side panel looks considerably softer.

inconsistent as usual...some people lucked out better than others.

my FTL said, only 2 coupons per location.

So if two ppl use it during that day at that store, i cant use mines smh. never heard of that

my FTL (ghetto southland) said they could only take 4 coupons for the day. everyone that works at that location is whack. if it wasnt for this app system id never buy anything from FTL and co.

Has anybody ever ordered off FTL and not receive e-mail confirmation? Also it doesn't show up in my order history but the payment went through on my card. Not really sure what this means..

Were you able to cop? I know it’s a war for that size so I copped a day early on stockx

Did Nike actually announce toddler sizes? If they did and they didn’t release I wonder what happened.
Shiekh had them on their calendar, but never released them

Back
Top Bottom