2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Who’s thinking grey laces with their shadows...

x6VygWE.gif

I'm team an Android too. Pixel 2 XL all day. I compensate by having an iPad. At this rate ya gotta have an iOS device being a sneakerhead. It is what it is...it's the lead platform.

Your advantage is the opportunity itself. Most cities don't even get a shot at certain stuff. But you in here complaining smh. NYC dudes be killing me smh.

Man I don't feel like dissecting this but like I said before...at least NYC gets the opportunity. There's numerous highly populated areas that don't even get a shot! Their's numerous majors cities that don't even have an Adidas Store or Nike store. NYC can save the complaining. You guys are good. I'm done. That's my last reply on this topic.

Y’all doing it wrong. If you live in a small town with limited supply and you’re a sneakerhead you should have a plug.
Chances are about the same everywhere if you factor in the demand in a city like NYC.
At the end of the day any sneaker is obtainable if you have the funds but getting them from a retail store at a retail price is proving to be more and more difficult and nearly impossible these days no matter where you are located.

How do these fit guys? First pair of 1s in a long time. I wear an 8 in air max 1 and 97 and prefer a snug fit. Should I go half size down or tts?

How do these fit guys? First pair of 1s in a long time. I wear an 8 in air max 1 and 97 and prefer a snug fit. Should I go half size down or tts?
All 1's for me are tts or slightly looser. I've never gone for a half size down but I think I could...especially once the leather breaks in and those perfect creases form.

Beating a dead horse but still find it pretty crazy that some pairs get better grades of leather than the others. My pair is a dud for sure.

I don't blame ya. I got multiple pairs and each pair is night and day different. One pair is smooth with no tumble, another pair is super tumbled. It makes you feel either you got a premium pair of shoes or not based on that.

Just received my first Nike early access pair. Also inside the shipping box was a Nike drawstring bag. Anyone else get one?

Also, that is a size 8.5 shoe box right next to it for comparison. The bag measures 21.25 inches by 29 inches.

20180416_220921.jpg

20180416_220334.jpg

that's funny, I think Nike is randomly dropping these in people's orders as a surprise. I know for the Lebron Watch shoes, some people got the same drawstring bag . If I recall, other people also got them on another different shoe release recently as well.

I have four pairs incoming, all my size. Gonna be able to pick the best of the bunch. :smile:

Cant wait to pick mine out. Don’t know why one of my early release pairs got here Saturday and the other won’t be here until tomorrow when I got shipping for both within an hour but oh well.

Just received my first Nike early access pair. Also inside the shipping box was a Nike drawstring bag. Anyone else get one?

Also, that is a size 8.5 shoe box right next to it for comparison. The bag measures 21.25 inches by 29 inches.

20180416_220921.jpg

20180416_220334.jpg
nice bag

20180416_220921.jpg

20180416_220334.jpg
I have a silver drawstring bag that came as a freebie with 2004 Olympic VII’s from NDC

It still goes hard >D

Back
Top Bottom