2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Nike early access pair went from delivery date of 4/17, to 4/18, which got rescheduled again to 4/19 now smh. Usually Nike gets me my orders in the quicks. #FirstWorldProblems #inb4atleastyougotapair

First Nike early access paid arriving today. Will decide between those and FTL reserve pair and start wearing tmrw probably for a week straight.

tempted to grab a 4th pair for 220 via stockX but I might just chill. I wore my 2009 Shadows a ton so I'm pretty hype to have replacement pairs in.

I got the Aleali's as well so a piece of me knows that I need to chill.

tempted to grab a 4th pair for 220 via stockX but I might just chill. I wore my 2009 Shadows a ton so I'm pretty hype to have replacement pairs in.

I got the Aleali's as well so a piece of me knows that I need to chill.

I'm seeing size 10s for 210 and 214. You gotta be crazy not to buy right now if you struck out on Saturday. People are expecting for folks to ooop them when StockX prices technically is a ooop. It's tax, shipping to you, and a little gas money for your homeboy that wasted his time.

I'm seeing size 10s for 210 and 214. You gotta be crazy not to buy right now if you struck out on Saturday. People are expecting for folks to ooop them when StockX prices technically is a ooop. It's tax, shipping to you, and a little gas money for your homeboy that wasted his time.

"wasted his time" lmao pretty sure most of these listings are people who make sneakers their living.

size 10 $227 shipped, that's $67 over retail - not exactly but still a decent deal i agree with you

If I do go resell tryna get em for around 200$....call me cheap or whatever but 50$ is a decent amount of money to me at this point in time...not a big baller in my profession just yet.

one of the only few perks of being in jersey, my NDC and FTA pairs were $160 shipped. Since yoy could get 2 on the reserve I was able to get my buddy a pair for retail and the cost of shipping

There's more than a few perks to living in jersey, you'll appreciate it more if you live in other parts of the country. But no tax on clothes or shoes is definitely a good one. And you basically get 2 day shipping from nike for free since it's coming from Memphis.

There's more than a few perks to living in jersey, you'll appreciate it more if you live in other parts of the country. But no tax on clothes or shoes is definitely a good one. And you basically get 2 day shipping from nike for free since it's coming from Memphis.

where they dont get you in taxes on clothes they murder you in property taxes lol

Back
Top Bottom