2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

where they dont get you in taxes on clothes they murder you in property taxes lol

Haha true. Depends where you live. Cost of living is high but there's some gems out there for areas that are less crowded. I'm from South, went to college in central and live in North now so I've experienced the whole state, or both states, North and South, if you're from jersey.

But ask someone from Cali how they feel about their income taxes, tax on clothes and shoes and gas prices and then you'll feel better about NJ.

Haha true. Depends where you live. Cost of living is high but there's some gems out there for areas that are less crowded. I'm from South, went to college in central and live in North now so I've experienced the whole state, or both states, North and South, if you're from jersey.

But ask someone from Cali how they feel about their income taxes, tax on clothes and shoes and gas prices and then you'll feel better about NJ.

thats true perspective is everything. I grew up in central (ewing), went to school and lived north (hoboken) for 6 years and now i just bought a house south (cherry hill) after living in philly for almost 2 years. cost of living is high but not compared to places like cali for sure. luckily theres good jobs out here for my industry

Just got my 2 pairs toe box is so soft. Better then the bred toe for sure...going to ice one and rock one this weekend...... good luck everyone

thats true perspective is everything. I grew up in central (ewing), went to school and lived north (hoboken) for 6 years and now i just bought a house south (cherry hill) after living in philly for almost 2 years. cost of living is high but not compared to places like cali for sure. luckily theres good jobs out here for my industry

Haha we lived in the same areas basically. Went to rider for school. Live up in North Arlington now (near Harrison and Rutherford) and grew up near Glassboro like 30 minutes from cherry hill. You can keep that cherry hill traffic. Makes me feel good about north jersey traffic

93F01CED-D8AC-4ADF-9464-9C81CDD875E7.jpeg
Where’d they come from?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got pair in from early access, really like the quality as compared to all J1s the past 7 years, aside from the banned 11 of course. These are the best 'feeling' Js I've had in a lonnggg time. And, these are better quality than the SBBs. Don't get me wrong, this probably isn't 100% top grain leather, like all the other Js, but I really like what they did with the pleather with my pair. Black panels are soft as hell, toe box is smooth, and the swoosh is lightly tumbled. Better than the 16 Breds, SBBs, 16 royals on quality and feel for sure . Pretty happy... But still waiting for another 2011 banned redo lol.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got pair in from early access, really like the quality as compared to all J1s the past 7 years, aside from the banned 11 of course. These are the best 'feeling' Js I've had in a lonnggg time. And, these are better quality than the SBBs. Don't get me wrong, this probably isn't 100% top grain leather, like all the other Js, but I really like what they did with the pleather with my pair. Black panels are soft as hell, toe box is smooth, and the swoosh is lightly tumbled. Better than the 16 Breds, SBBs, 16 royals for sure. Pretty happy... But still waiting for another 2011 banned redo lol.

WTF? No shade but I don't like that quality. Hopefully mine is smoother.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got pair in from early access, really like the quality as compared to all J1s the past 7 years, aside from the banned 11 of course. These are the best 'feeling' Js I've had in a lonnggg time. And, these are better quality than the SBBs. Don't get me wrong, this probably isn't 100% top grain leather, like all the other Js, but I really like what they did with the pleather with my pair. Black panels are soft as hell, toe box is smooth, and the swoosh is lightly tumbled. Better than the 16 Breds, SBBs, 16 royals for sure. Pretty happy... But still waiting for another 2011 banned redo lol.

you're about to get flamed by all the SBB leather homers/"experts" because "SBB leather is king"

One thing I don't like on my pair is the tongue isn't that long. Comes just about right up to the level of the top.. Like my tongue to come out a few inches

And a heads up for a potential fake box check... On the size tag there's a gold 'Jordan.com' text and gold jump man on it. If you rub your finger over it... There's an embossed feeling... The other text is printed on and flat.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Great pair. That's the ideal material feel/look I prefer. It gives it a premium feel and look. I don't like the ones where it's super smooth like its plastic with no wrinkles, etc. To each their own....

Just received my first Nike early access pair. Also inside the shipping box was a Nike drawstring bag. Anyone else get one?

Also, that is a size 8.5 shoe box right next to it for comparison. The bag measures 21.25 inches by 29 inches.

20180416_220921.jpg

20180416_220334.jpg

Coincidence how I replied to your post last night about how Nike is randomly dropping these drawstring bags in people's orders, because I just received my Kobe 1 Mamba Days in just now and got the big drawstring bag too.....lol.

Back
Top Bottom