2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

still hoping to get my first pair on a restock.....atleast stockx prices keep falling
You're not fast enough for most restocks. Example there is a restock on kicks usa right now and you are here posting about catching a pair on a restock.

Get it over with and pay resell.

LOL You all keep relying on restocks....they get eaten up. I was on kicksusa just now adding to cart got to payment and jacked. And trust I def hit the link the min it was posted.

So I took some hard Ls this past week on the shadows. I got screwed over at footlocker at 3pm which was my last hope. I was the only one in there waiting for shoes that weren’t picked up and suddenly this dude comes in who was all buddy buddy with one of the footlocker employees. He left and I sat there another 15 minutes or so and when 3 hit the dudes girlfriend came in and they told me that she was going to get them (there was only 1 pair that wasnt picked up) because she was there first. I had been sitting there for 20 minutes and saw the dude come in after me. I hate that footlocker from past experiences and will never buy anything from that particular footlocker again.

Now that I got that out of my system, how long do you all think I should wait before buying on Stock X? I have a bid of $205 and it will most likely get accepted today based on past trends. Should I let it ride and see if it goes under $200? There are like 40 bids of $200 so I’m not sure that it will dip below that but you never know. I am trying to hold out for a restock but there’s no guarantee I will catch one.
You should complain to corporate. I don't like that bs.

NO BS... What's the right tools?

I mean...I know how I hit (rarely) but no tools lol.
I don't understand all the negativity on here. By the right tools, I'm assuming they suggest you have an account with all of your info already entered, including credit card info. I started to try that, but then I realized that I didn't want all these random websites like endclothing etc all over the world to have my card info. That is too much work to get some damn shoes.

I don't understand all the negativity on here. By the right tools, I'm assuming they suggest you have an account with all of your info already entered, including credit card info. I started to try that, but then I realized that I didn't want all these random websites like endclothing etc all over the world to have my card info. That is too much work to get some damn shoes.

wait...so u never use your cc to shop online?

imo, having your info prepopulated before a purchase is the same as you using your cc to buy something. only diff is the info is there already so u can checkout faster. youre gonna have to enter it all into the same places anyway when you go and checkout. alot of websites like macys etc lets u save your payment method so your cc and whatnot is already on file. same ish.

just use common sense to protect yaself. like dont take screenshots with your info populated, or do a live stream checkout with your info populated or let sum1 u dont know/trust use your cpu with your info populated.

Last edited:

Only tool/way I know....plus only the last 4 of the CC are visible anyway...stop fretting bro and join the manual team. Right now, you sound like you are missing everything for that one simple worry.

Hate to be greedy but i need a 3rd pair so I can purposely beat up. It needs to be weathered. Literally tie it to the car hitch and drive around a couple of days beat. Skateboarding with them won;t do it quick enough

Hate to be greedy but i need a 3rd pair so I can purposely beat up. It needs to be weathered. Literally tie it to the car hitch and drive around a couple of days beat. Skateboarding with them won;t do it quick enough

I think 1's looks better beat up but I can't do that to my shoes. Having a 3rd pair will make it less painful. lol

Back
Top Bottom