2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

08475715-4CCD-44B3-8E35-98CFFAAA6743.jpeg
72228458-221A-4C73-BF40-E8DBB8588FD1.jpeg

Yo did anybody else’s SNKRS pair come with this bag?
Nope smdh. But these shoes are beautiful!!!

Just use GOAT then or another venue.
Also, you make it like buying retail means you get to choose your pair every time.
All these online orders are a crap shoot just like stockX

BigJ, do the pairs in GOAT end up being better when you buy from them?

I mean do they inspect the pairs better as opposed to StockX from your experience?

-Drew

Goat doesn’t have photos of every new shoe, only for used or new with issues. So still in the same boat in that aspect. But from personal experience I feel Goat does a better quality check and stock x seems solely a legit check
Your right I guess. I just know from a sellers perspective, GOAT say least makes you take a photo of the shoe. Didn’t realize they didn’t use it on the listing.

That said, my point still stands. You can use sites like NT, eBay, or anywhere else that the seller sells you what they have listed.

Not really, online orders are a crap shoot, online orders from a reseller are a second crap shoot on top of the first one. So not only do you have to hope Nike hooked it up, you have to hope the reseller doesnt get a chub over them and put them aside (If he's got more than 1 in your size).
:rofl:

So I took some hard Ls this past week on the shadows. I got screwed over at footlocker at 3pm which was my last hope. I was the only one in there waiting for shoes that weren’t picked up and suddenly this dude comes in who was all buddy buddy with one of the footlocker employees. He left and I sat there another 15 minutes or so and when 3 hit the dudes girlfriend came in and they told me that she was going to get them (there was only 1 pair that wasnt picked up) because she was there first. I had been sitting there for 20 minutes and saw the dude come in after me. I hate that footlocker from past experiences and will never buy anything from that particular footlocker again.

Now that I got that out of my system, how long do you all think I should wait before buying on Stock X? I have a bid of $205 and it will most likely get accepted today based on past trends. Should I let it ride and see if it goes under $200? There are like 40 bids of $200 so I’m not sure that it will dip below that but you never know. I am trying to hold out for a restock but there’s no guarantee I will catch one.

Is the phone jig done for this release? I’m considering tripling or quadrupling up, if it’s still not yet in motion.

Damn, RIP phone jig 2016-2018.

I and many other NTers ate off of so many OG 1 releases during this time lol

I feel like the sneaker idiots on Twitter ruined this for all of us here.
I think it just shifted.
The game royals weren’t immediately available on the sites either. I think it took a week before the first “restocks” started popping up.

You’ve given me hope I can successfully hoard more pairs.
:lol: don’t take it as fact tho. I’m sure more pairs will def pop up once return season starts.
I think store orders for footlocker and fam start like 2 weeks after release so don’t forget about that option. People have been reporting sizes still being around.

I can provide the Footaction sku if/when needed. Just ping me.

:lol: don’t take it as fact tho. I’m sure more pairs will def pop up once return season starts.
I think store orders for footlocker and fam start like 2 weeks after release so don’t forget about that option. People have been reporting sizes still being around.

I can provide the Footaction sku if/when needed. Just ping me.

pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom