2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Dam i should of sold my 2013 as well now i have 3 :frown: i never did really understand why they were up to almos 800$ i mean yea they r royals but tha much

604C79D7-55C5-4CBE-93AC-D856F287E8D4.jpeg
2013 Royals were going for $700-$900 at peak, I believe. Nike made a lot of pairs of Shadows tbh. I think resale will be similar to 2017 Royals as such.

I doubled up... and think these are straight butter... still not sure they are better than the bred toe that just dropped

Dam i should of sold my 2013 as well now i have 3 :frown: i never did really understand why they were up to almos 800$ i mean yea they r royals but tha much

604C79D7-55C5-4CBE-93AC-D856F287E8D4.jpeg

You had 3 pairs of 2013s?!! Those were so hard to cop, how did you manage that? I think Nike honestly made a ton of pairs of the 2017 because they saw how big the demand was for them (granted, Royals had only retroed twice in 2001 and 2013, respectively, at that point). People were scooping up Laser 1s to make Royal customs because resell on 2013s was so crazy....

Weird to think you can still get a DS pair of 2017s for like $250-$270 nowadays haha

EDIT: I see you have one pair of 2013s haha, still impressive but I’ve never seen anyone with 3 or more pairs of those haha

quality on mine (shadows) def better than bred toe..... imo

I’d agree with this.

Of the 5 cws of 2018 1s I have, quality wise I’d rank them:

Shadows > Bred Toes > Gold Toe NRG > COF/AS LAs > Game Royals

I kinda want Clay Greens but I also think I bought too many 1s this year.

I’d agree with this.

Of the 5 cws of 2018 1s I have, quality wise I’d rank them:

Shadows > Bred Toes > Gold Toe NRG > COF/AS LAs > Game Royals

I kinda want Clay Greens but I also think I bought too many 1s this year.
That’s crazy about the game royals, the pairs I have are so nice besides the heel collar. I would put mine above bred toes even (the black parts of the toe mudguard aren’t the best imo). I didn’t buy the COFs, but felt them in store and they felt the same as the cheapish tumbled leather that the new mids have. Granted this is all opinion though.

2013 Royals were going for $700-$900 at peak, I believe. Nike made a lot of pairs of Shadows tbh. I think resale will be similar to 2017 Royals as such.

You had 3 pairs of 2013s?!! Those were so hard to cop, how did you manage that? I think Nike honestly made a ton of pairs of the 2017 because they saw how big the demand was for them (granted, Royals had only retroed twice in 2001 and 2013, respectively, at that point). People were scooping up Laser 1s to make Royal customs because resell on 2013s was so crazy....

Weird to think you can still get a DS pair of 2017s for like $250-$270 nowadays haha

EDIT: I see you have one pair of 2013s haha, still impressive but I’ve never seen anyone with 3 or more pairs of those haha

Sorry should of been clear yea 2 2017 and 1 2013 lol wich i am thinking of letting go of the 2013 cause i have only worn them once since 2013... what price r they at now 300-400?

Sorry should of been clear yea 2 2017 and 1 2013 lol wich i am thinking of letting go of the 2013 cause i have only worn them once since 2013... what price r they at now 300-400?

Not sure man, I would definitely move them on GOAT if you were thinking about it. Better yet, if you can hold onto them for 2 more years, their value will likely go significantly up once people beat their 2017s and 2013s up. I doubt JB retros Royals anytime soon seeing as how many pairs of the 2017s they put out and the fact that they had 2 retros within 4 years.

Not sure man, I would definitely move them on GOAT if you were thinking about it. Better yet, if you can hold onto them for 2 more years, their value will likely go significantly up once people beat their 2017s and 2013s up. I doubt JB retros Royals anytime soon seeing as how many pairs of the 2017s they put out and the fact that they had 2 retros within 4 years.

to be honest ive gotta think that demand for 2013 royals is damn near microscopic, regardless of value

there was a bunch of people on here that went on a "im never getting rid of my 2013s even if they re-retro" campaign a few years ago before the banned and royal releases were rumored when used pairs still went for $400.

I just been curios about stockx never used them until today found them for $203 and used the new user discount code and getting them for $196. So going over retail by $20 ain't bad in my book and using pay pal credit for a test run also with the purchase so can take time paying them off.

Back
Top Bottom