2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I trust paypal been using them for years and I accept payments for web designing from them so trying to expand my relationship with them. Honestly just don't have an need for anything else was going to test it on a new TV but told myself I don't watch TV that much or play video games anymore so bored at work and was at checkout and said let see how the paypal credit works and select it as payment.

Understood. Enjoy the shoes

Call Footlocker!!!!! Go! Go! Go ! I spoke with footaction peeps...she succumbed to my finnessing skills and mentioned that ftl will restock today online and to wait on that. So i called FTL customer service...boom size 11 order in. Heres a screenshot of my recent charge for the doubters.... Call asap.
Capture+_2018-04-19-08-38-11.png

how can you compare royals and shadows? Royals were artificially hyped 5 years ago due to being limited and hard to get - not necessarily because its a coveted colorway - thats clearly what the 2017 release and current resale price dictates

Just like every other sneaker release ever, once the dust settles and pairs move around - these will comfortably sell for 350 where as royals can still be had under 3.

all that considered i havent seen anything in the past or present that says that shadowns will do better or be more coveted than royals. its only the week after but the after market is looking comfortable at retail plus shipping and fees. all 1's get more valuable with time for sure but whats saying they wont take the same route as the royals and gold toes are?

The dude clearly needs to seek Consumer Credit Counseling

Nah bruh...it's no interest. It's actually convenient because you don't have to worry about your bank or creditor declining a transaction due to fraud protection or some silly crap. PayPal credit is perfect for Euro releases. So you judging him but you are actually slow on the game!:nthat:

I dunno I gave the 55088013 to the rep at FTA that was able to place me an order. That's also the number showing up on the wish list page of FTL since I added them there.
Odds are, the rep added the extra 5. The pic I posted is a pic of my box.

Capture+_2018-04-19-08-49-44.png

Heres the order confirmation...YES! Keep trying guys. Imma try for the double on the phone...if not ill wait for the restock online( if they indees do have one today).

Nah bruh...it's no interest. It's actually convenient because you don't have to worry about your bank or creditor declining a transaction due to fraud protection or some silly crap. PayPal credit is perfect for Euro releases. So you judging him but you are actually slow on the game!:nthat:

Nah, only thing that sounds slow is your cash flow buddy

I eventually had someone who agreed to place the order then got disconnected mid call......... Now I can't get anyone to go through with it fml

Back
Top Bottom