2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

MVIMG_20180419_111904.jpg

Work comfort in a near flawless pair!

I wish we could resize pics like the old site lmao!

Don't understand why they gotta be so mean... It's your job to help customers lol
This smh

i've been lucky enough to get reps that understand this, but i've seen stories of some acting like a holes

Dude told me to sit on FTL.com and keep refreshing, online release should be any minute now. I'm still gonna call back MFer lol.
I'd have no probem doing this If we could actually copp off the site

might need to make a sacrifice to the sneakergawds that none of our call in orders get canceled. Hope NT fam flourishes and big ups to @squatchnt

FTL.com is going to be flooded, if any of y'all added these to your wishlist maybe that might be the best way to get an order in if they do show up....goodluck

This smh

i've been lucky enough to get reps that understand this, but i've seen stories of some acting like a holes

I'd have no probem doing this If we could actually copp off the site

only noobs fall for that "refresh on FTL" line :lol:

we know better

at the end of the day, its safe to say that colorway plays a huge part. Black + Red and Black + Grey is so much more wearable for a larger number of people as opposed to Black + Royal Blue (honestly dont see much fashion in this color scheme) or Black+white+gold PATENT leather

simply put, more people like the breds + shadows due to wearability. Notice how no one even mentions royals in the big 3 convo anymore? Replaced by SBB or Chi 1s now depending who you ask.

The royals were hyped in a self-contained vacuum that never expanded outside hypebeast culture.

For regular practical purposes, absolutely I Agree.When it comes to the resell market hype supercedes color practicality everyday of the week. 99% or the people taking part in the secondary market aren’t droppjng $300 on one shoe vs another based on which one is more wearable. It’s all about disresbility.

Back
Top Bottom