2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Haha i already got mine
I was trying to grab a pair for my bro
I was able to grab bred toes and game royals for him
Was going for the hat trick :lol:
He's got horrible luck on snkrs
I was trying to buy a size 12 on snkrs for him
I was pending for like 10 min and it said soldout
The buy button was still showing and my size 10 was still there so i said F it i'll try it thinking no way i'll score
It said pending then 10 seconds later it said got em lol

Decided to pull the trigger on them before the price skyrockets and I regret not copping at the price they’re at now.

Attachments

• 01557A7F-8E4C-4D27-95A3-A512A2737158.jpeg
    01557A7F-8E4C-4D27-95A3-A512A2737158.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 69

Re: StockX code - This is what happens when cheap people wait until Thursday because they want to play nickel and dime games before buying.

Got my pair in the mail from SNKRS earlier today, and my pair might have some of the best leather quality out of the ones I've seen anywhere. Definitely glad I grabbed 'em.

Doesn’t mean anything until it says shipped. I got one of those the other day and it stayed like that for over a week then I got the cancellation email
Damn might cop a pair off stockx to be on the safe side then.

Me: Hi I like to place an order
Rep: The Jordan retro 1 high?
Me: Goodbye have a nice day

:rofl:
one time i called back in 2014 to a Nike person cuz I wanted yeezy foams and the girl said are you looking for yeezy foams? i was like what’s that? i’m looking for the red green black foams. point is try to talk to them and ask them please can i order those jordan 1 with the grey >D

Pair came in from SNKRS, pretty stoked on these.

Came with a little Nike bag too, good for laundry or something.

thinking about grabbing another pair on StockX while its in>D the sub $200 price range, might go up once it starts to dry up:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom