2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

damb so its true no more 20 bucks off on stockx? that sucks cuz i just copped my first pair last week which was the shadows... i should of copped more from them last year smh... cant wait to get my shadows they come in on Monday

At first I wasn’t a huge fan of super tumbled leather
But I don’t know
These are super buttery and soft
Might just have to rock these over the smooth leather pair I have

Attachments

• 7A573E3E-3A5E-4C36-B6FC-1B6FE3964477.jpeg
    7A573E3E-3A5E-4C36-B6FC-1B6FE3964477.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 109
Just got my SNS pair in (finally). Noticed a few differences compared to my footlocker pair. Different production dates to consider. SNS pair fits a bit looser unlaced. Has a bit higher black leather panel where the swoosh is. The sole is also a bit different (less textured inside of the stars).

Seems like craftsmanship is better on the SNS pair, but the Footlocker pair has the softer/more tumbled leather.

Also, check locally. I just saw a size 8 on display at shoe city on my way home. Scattered sizes could be around.

shadows just came in today from stockx. of course my instant thought was to compare to my '13 pair. overall quality is better. thicker, softer material. made better overall. i really don't mind the slight tumbling on the grey panels whereas i really don't care for it on breds and royals for some reason. my only real gripe about these new shadows is the hue of grey. the grey used on the '13s is far superior imo. the "grey" on the '18 is more like a pewter color or something, but when compared next to the '13 the '18 doesn't look grey at all. thoughts?

Just got UPS delivery notification from SNS. Glad I changed drop off to Access Point. Pick up after work. Lets see what we looking like.

the new tongue i really like. more padding. more narrow toe box which makes for a better overall shape. less padding however in the collar area. it's like they transferred some padding from the collar to the tongue.

without having compared yet, i'd say quality is somewhere between frags, UNC and CHI

Last edited:
Glad you got your pair bro.. Foot apps really did you dirty this time around.
ya man i just came back from outside might unbox later today.

1 thing good was hearing a tip from an nter here. he said times square ftl had lotta pairs on monday i think 10 and up. i coulda hopped on the E over there :lol:

ya man i just came back from outside might unbox later today.

1 thing good was hearing a tip from an nter here. he said times square ftl had lotta pairs on monday i think 10 and up. i coulda hopped on the E over there :lol:

Didn't someone go there within almost an hour of his post and said that they were out of stock and, according to a manager, had apparently been out of stock since release day?

Back
Top Bottom