2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Yeah man I'm not buying his story. He's doing too much trying to be the inside man. Either way I almost never secure 1s at retail

Yea pinoe has kind of turned into a clown. Was alright at first but has turned into more of a hype man than an insider. Dude doesn't even break news, just relays what djfolk says and tries to take some credit.

09240E71-B345-4EA5-8677-886EFDB93B4F.png
I questioned Pinoe77 when he said 75K total men’s pairs. Here was his response. I’m sorry but it just doesn’t make sense to spread these out even more.

Pinoe knows nothing. Seriously, he knows nothing. He throws **** at the wall and hopes it sticks

one of my connect's stores has 25 pairs of shadows and only about 16 pairs of game royals so take that for what its worth

no he doesnt. hes actually reliable with info and talks to the right people. AKA hes plugged in

Sure just like he was the spokes person for 2muchsol or whatever that fake seller is. He was obviously selling fakes and anyone with half a brain knew that

He has no info himself, he has one “plug” rest of the stuff he makes up

The same guy who said the metallic red foams would be a GR, and said they would be everywhere ? We pretty much know how that ended:rolleyes

They were at multiple locations and all the locations had a few size runs, therefore making them a GR. if you couldn’t get a pair then that sucks for you.

Back
Top Bottom