2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

both inside ankle collars came out the box creased and looking like this

the inside text of the tongue can be seen from the outside

these look like straight up b grades. thanks a lot ndc

It shouldn't come pre-laced. If it is, then it was definitely a return. You're gonna crease them anyway. But that inside text part of the tongue = definitely b-grades. You gotta complain to NDC.

It shouldn't come pre-laced. If it is, then it was definitely a return. You're gonna crease them anyway. But that inside text part of the tongue = definitely b-grades. You gotta complain to NDC.

B grades would actually be marked with a large 'B' on the size tag...

These joints sittin at my local mall. Crazy. Bout to cop just cuz.

Walked in the store to look at the shadow 10s

Hard to believe it was a return to Nike already.

Im from baltimore. Went to security mall DTLR or shoe city. I forget which one but its the store as soon as u walk in on the left if u know what im talking about They had my size 11.5 and smaller sizes. An 8 was on the wall next to an 8 in the shadow 10s.

I couldnt believe it. Didnt cop but i might after i count my funds lol

If you take the tracking number and track it on the USPS, you would get your info.... And bouncewear isnt in Germany, they are in Belgium....:ohwell:
My pair came this morning from bouncewear, no issues with them at all
"Label Created, not yet in system" GG RIP to me

Just to clarify - at the time I took those pics, they had been taken out of the box, laced up by me and walked around inside the house for about 30 minutes. The ankle collar creasing was like that out the box, same with the ****ty tags. In person it looks like the leather was improperly laid down and sewn but when compared to a 5 year old used shoe - looks used as hell. Otherewise no sign of use or wear

Ill call and complain to NDC but what can I realistically expect? They offer a $25 coupon? I've already worn them and added toe creases... Almost not worth the time unless they accept a return

Last edited:
My SNKRS pair (far right) came in today. Saw somebody mentioned earlier their pair from Nike seemed more tumbled. I can agree with that compared to my DTLR pair. But my JJ pair is pretty good. All in all dope shoe. Butta soft!

Attachments

• Shadow 1.jpg
    Shadow 1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 56
05CBBE5D-68BB-45DC-9058-9589AF9F3039.jpeg
F3BEF111-48C7-4B33-B487-3E9D927F39DC.jpeg
Stockx pair finally came in today. My first time paying over retail for a sneaker and I’m not dissapointed. Got em for $215 plus tax the Thursday before release because I knew I would strike out and come saturday I did. Got the smooth non-tumbled check just like I wanted. For comparison my Royals and Breds both have tumbled checks and I got those of snkrs

Got on stock X this is now the 8th day and it says en route to them still. This seller sucks! Every time before I’ve had the shoes within 4-5 days.

Back
Top Bottom