2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

87EE0F19-38BE-4FAC-A065-3B92CC4843CB.jpeg

Omg HELP HELP HELP!!!I don’t know what to do! I need the trusty leather experts from NT to show me how to fix the creasing in my breds that i wore a hundred+ times. Should I return them? Should I eat them? Should I make Frag-customs? Can I complain to GOAT and STOCKX even though I got the shoes from a reseller I met at footlocker on release date?!?!?!? I swear ON EVERYTHING-STOCKX scammed me on this transaction because they literally let an elephant try on my breds, before footlocker received my pair on RD, and i’m Thoroughly convinced that GOAT had their hand in it too, in one way or another; maybe they let an actual goat try them on, after stockx’s elephant wore them around the house. This is the only thing that could explain the creasing SMH. Michael Jordan himself, owes me a PERSONAL apology over these monstrosities;I will accept nothing less than a phone call from the GOAT himself. #triggered#fakenews

Attachments

• 20282A62-B0E0-48D5-A5B8-5489FF14C35A.jpeg
    20282A62-B0E0-48D5-A5B8-5489FF14C35A.jpeg
    432.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have jordan’s that I have worn and I have Jordan’s that I don’t wear at all.... the ones I wear do not look like that pic that’s what I saying. Do you get it now. Don’t worry about what I have or do worry about your self. End of The day I know for a fact I have more then you will ever have... am I saying I am better then you because I have more no..

I have ordan’s that I have worn and I have Jordan’s that I don’t wear at all.... the ones I wear do not look like that pic that’s what I saying. Do you get it now. Don’t worry about what I have or do worry about your self. End of The day I know for a fact I have more then you will ever have... am I saying I am better then you becomes I have more no..

giphy.gif

nice to see the haters are still on NT. I have all day to go back and fourth.. let’s get it on I ready

Yo.... I just caught up on the thread.
That stockX complaint may really be what turns me off about the shoe hobby itself.
We used to post legit complaints. Now we just have the aftermath threads where dudes just complain about anything then threaten to chargeback and stuff.
It’s mad annoying. Like dudes really open the packages then pull out the microscope and look for a reason to be unhappy.

If you know you are the type of person that is OD anal then why purchase from a place that sells you items with stock photos? Makes no sense.

Probably just some kid playin csi digital forensic on shoes...

More means better... thats a first. Dully noted.

That stockX complaint may really be what turns me off about the shoe hobby itself.
We used to post legit complaints. Now we just have the aftermath threads where dudes just complain about anything then threaten to chargeback and stuff.
It’s mad annoying. Like dudes really open the packages then pull out the microscope and look for a reason to be unhappy.

If you know you are the type of person that is OD anal then why purchase from a place that sells you items with stock photos? Makes no sense.

I usually only keep watching for releases I missed, in case of restock, and times like these always remind me to unwatch if I already copped and go back to the 1 thread :lol:

I have jordan’s that I have worn and I have Jordan’s that I don’t wear at all.... the ones I wear do not look like that pic that’s what I saying. Do you get it now. Don’t worry about what I have or do worry about your self. End of The day I know for a fact I have more then you will ever have... am I saying I am better then you because I have more no..

What does this mean out of curiosity?

Exactly. An upside down Jumpman or tag or something, that's a complaint. Extreme glue stains, that's a complaint. Terrible stitching, that's a legit complaint. People are complaining about LIGHT creasing on their shoes. Like I said earlier, I feel so out of touch. Am I being too light on JB and letting too much slide? Is this a necessary complaint that I haven't been doing? I swear man I get my shoes, I look at the inside tags to make sure they're both size 12, I then give them a QUICK GLANCE and look at the overall shoes and that's that. I've owned hundreds of shoes and I've only had serious quality issues with like 1 or 2 pairs MAYBE. EVERY SINGLE THREAD (especially Jordan 1 threads) people find some issue with their shoes that I literally have to zoom in on the pic to even begin to kinda see what they consider "defective".

Let the man complain.. Charge back.. Who cares ..whys every1 mad at him lol
im not mad at him at all.
this mentality dude has is annoying and its a problem that PayPal enables. dudes just think they can thug people for refunds when the sellers have done nothing wrong. im sure you will appreciate it if that ever happens to you.

Back
Top Bottom