2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Never got the 2018 pair because I barely wear the 2013 pair. I think it’s finally time to hunt these out

These came out a year ago today

Thoughts a year later? How are yours holding up
Wearing em today.... still comfortable as hell and I think they are still looking crispy....

408D32D1-0164-4D0D-B5C3-BEB774F0BDAE.jpeg

Dang.... that Jordan 1 high leather is not good in what I’m guessing in a humid climate?

I had glitter on my pair, that I had worn a bunch, but not so much in the past year due to the pandemic. A good amount of glitter. Thank God for my leather wipes though. Cleared it right up!

how does the glitter happen? i wear mine all the time and i haven't seen glittering yet

btw yall got some clean toeboxes here posted, mine creased to hell oh well

Last edited:
I think your toe box is creased up because you wear yours all the time.... I think this is only my 6-7 times wearing these.... that's a big maybe too....

As for glittering goes, my hunch has always been climate.... I live in the dry desert and none of my Jordans that I have read from NT members from the past that have glittering.... and most of them are from places where its humid.... just my thoughts....

As for glittering goes, my hunch has always been climate.... I live in the dry desert and none of my Jordans that I have read from NT members from the past that have glittering.... and most of them are from places where its humid.... just my thoughts....
I believe you’re right.

I think your toe box is creased up because you wear yours all the time.... I think this is only my 6-7 times wearing these.... that's a big maybe too....

Humid here in TN and I’ve never had glitter but all my shoes are out of box being worn. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Humid here in the Greater Houston Area.

I think it happens when you store them for a long time. I did notice when I wore my Royals a lot, the glitter was little to non existent.

Finally! I thought I was crazy or going insane! I thought some way or some how, I stepped in a ton of glitter or something. My 2013 didn't glitter, but my black/red has glitter ALL over the shoe. I store them well and there is no humidity I am aware of. Nike has to do better with this. Smh

Leather car seat wipes and a microfiber cloth. Took the glitter off all my 1s. And if he came back after not wearing them for over a year the same process took the glitter right off again

Back
Top Bottom