2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Be careful they don't merge the accounts. In the future just log on to each footlocker account and change the name in the settings.
That's what I meant. The guy on the phone just changed my name to hers. He said that I could do it on line but I wasn't comfortable doing it lol

Personally, they’re more like UNC’s cyber Monday’s and lasers.
yup looking like it.....i still say if you got a right pair of cybers they are KILLER compared to alot of 1s...i mean all 1s are good but of course some are a tad better

On the fence about the shadows...when I already got BC3s. Thinking about it. Will probably end up just trying the raffles but not spending any more effort

Welp paid $290 for a presale and am getting them early so I think I did the right thing. Now I don't have to stress out about getting them on release and more than likely paid maybe 40 bucks over what resale will be for a few months for having them 2 weeks early. I think that is not a bad deal.

P.S. still going for a pair on release day. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I copped off fineline because I don’t have the time to put the work in. I’ll only try SNKRS for a 2nd pair on release date. Having em 2-3 weeks early is nice too

I copped off fineline because I don’t have the time to put the work in. I’ll only try SNKRS for a 2nd pair on release date. Having em 2-3 weeks early is nice too
Becareful on fineline. He sent me a pair of fake bredtoes. I filed a paypal dispute and he promptly gave my money back. It was very obvious they were fake. Even the paper in the box was fake.

Back
Top Bottom