2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

How do people still trust this guy if he knowingly sends out fakes occasionally?
because he doesn't. Every reviewer that I have followed for years and personal experiences prove to me he is legit through and through. The man buys his shoes from mom and pop stores backdoor. Gives them 200 or something and flips them for 300.

because he doesn't. Every reviewer that I have followed for years and personal experiences prove to me he is legit through and through. The man buys his shoes from mom and pop stores backdoor. Gives them 200 or something and flips them for 300.

So what do you think about sajeantet sajeantet 's story then? I'm pretty sure I've heard other stories of fakes getting sent to customers of his. Not trying to argue with you, but I just need clarification. I would personally never buy from the dude, but that's just because I don't want to.

So what do you think about sajeantet sajeantet 's story then? I'm pretty sure I've heard other stories of fakes getting sent to customers of his. Not trying to argue with you, but I just need clarification. I would personally never buy from the dude, but that's just because I don't want to.
I think he had a stitch off and thought they were fake. Contacted paypal for a dispute and then fineline could do nothing but take them back. This game can get super sketch if you are selling unreleased Js or limited jordans. One customer service fiasco and you are done. Happened to a shop here in SD. The dude makes enough money, if somebody wants a refund for shoes they think are fake then make them happy and give them a refund so they don't hit up complex or something and cause a whole fiasco.

One stitch out of place doesn’t make a shoe fake, I went through that with some guy in the 1 thread today.

The man buys his shoes from mom and pop stores backdoor. Gives them 200 or something and flips them for 300.
So you don’t think these “mom n pop” stores caught onto game yet? How long they gone keep selling him ONLY the good kicks?

I think Between how ****ty and unreliable Snkrs app is and the fiasco that was the SW 97/1 release, the panic has set in for many that’s why people want to preorder.

I feel like every release lately I completely guess wrong on pricing and availability.... when I think it’s going to be an easy cop it’s been a nightmare ( ie gundams, Black flyknit trainers)

This! It seems like everytime I really want a shoe and put in work I always strike out. Shadows are all I need for my Jordan collection and I can be done. Paying that preorder price is worth it to not stress over.

This! It seems like everytime I really want a shoe and put in work I always strike out. Shadows are all I need for my Jordan collection and I can be done. Paying that preorder price is worth it to not stress over.
I am an L collector not a shoe collector
Screenshot_20180326-075542.png

I think he had a stitch off and thought they were fake. Contacted paypal for a dispute and then fineline could do nothing but take them back. This game can get super sketch if you are selling unreleased Js or limited jordans. One customer service fiasco and you are done. Happened to a shop here in SD. The dude makes enough money, if somebody wants a refund for shoes they think are fake then make them happy and give them a refund so they don't hit up complex or something and cause a whole fiasco.
One stitch wasn't off. It was big differences. The wings logo wasn't right, the stars on the bottom of the shoe were huge, much bigger than my FTL pair, the sole was an entirely different color it was much darker and real shiney unlike any of my ones. Also the shoe had a werid smell nothing like how my other bred toes smelled. The paper was just plain paper it had no lines on it. The box and lid didn't have any qc stamps. I think that is more than just a stitch off.

I think what happened with Fineline was he was suppose to ship out two weeks before release date and that didn't happen. He ended up shipping out two or three days before release (which was fine as long as I got them) so he was behind, I think something happened and he didn't get them from the usual place he gets them from so he went with someone new and didn't look at every shoe because why would he do that if he knew the person he was buying from was legit? Well the person who he bought from wasn't 100% legit so fakes were sent out. Mine wasn't the only one, there were a bunch of people that got fakes that were posting up on his IG account. He never once came on their to explain what happened or even explain that he was shipping late. Lots of question and no answers. Then I saw he started refunding a lot of people. He then deleted a bunch of the comments and even deleted a whole post. This could of been a one off, that's fine but I will never purchase from him again.

Becareful on fineline. He sent me a pair of fake bredtoes. I filed a paypal dispute and he promptly gave my money back. It was very obvious they were fake. Even the paper in the box was fake.
Man leave that dude to these big wallet shoetubers that want to spend just so they can be the 1st to put the shoes on their channel. I look at this cat the same way I looked at "The Closet Collector" back when he was a well known name in the shoe community.
Better off grabbing a pair off StockX.

I don't necessarily believe ALL the hype, but saw this and had to share. If this is even remotely or close to being true, I'm glad all I have to do is wait for the release date, as I just locked down my two pairs for retail. This might get real crazy.

How many times is this man gonna use the phrase "pretty much" in one video.

Fineline tryin to gain new customers, he lost a lot of folks around the bc3/Bred Toe/Gold Toe releases. He kept promising the shoes 3 weeks early and didn’t ship til the week of release and some even after. Resale prices were considerably cheaper than what he charged. And he went ghost when folks were asking where their orders were, wouldn’t respond to emails or social media. He was getting roasted on his ig posts, but deleted all of em of course. I preordered BC3 a month early and didn’t get em til the Monday b4 release. I would NEVER deal with him again, very unprofessional.

Back
Top Bottom