2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Gonna shoot for 2 or 3 pairs still have a pair of bred toes to trade if I can’t finess like I think I can. Too many dudes are saying these will be bred toe limited but I’m seeing way to many early pairs. Banned 1 and Royals weren’t even floating around more than a week or 2 early. Not to mention these drop at champs and FNL. I’m thinking royal numbers at the most or banned at the least. We shall see tho.

On vacation the week these drop so I’m doing all the raffle runs. I have 10 mins at FTL AND FA not to mention Nike could reserve these. I ended up with royals through reserve last year so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

every store has more shadows than other releases. In terms of quantity with these past 1's releases it goes like this:

Game royals- most limited
Bred toes
Shadows- most available in terms of quantity.

but again, the demand is there so it will feel like much less pairs.

every store has more shadows than other releases. In terms of quantity with these past 1's releases it goes like this:

Game royals- most limited
Bred toes
Shadows- most available in terms of quantity.

but again, the demand is there so it will feel like much less pairs.
Where did u get your info from? My local shiekh got 2 size runs of game royals and 1 of bred toes.

My pre-order came in yesterday, and I gotta say these blow me away, even with the hype and expectations I had. I've never had the SBB's, but I do own the 2016 Bred's, the reverse SBB's, and the 2017 Royals, and the quality on these Shadows are superior to all of them. I'm very satisfied for $247!

Attachments

• 20180401_135240.jpg
    20180401_135240.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 122
  • 20180401_135252.jpg
    20180401_135252.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 20180401_135314.jpg
    20180401_135314.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 98
My pre-order came in yesterday, and I gotta say these blow me away, even with the hype and expectations I had. I've never had the SBB's, but I do own the 2016 Bred's, the reverse SBB's, and the 2017 Royals, and the quality on these Shadows are superior to all of them. I'm very satisfied for $247!

Fresh...

Mine should be here tomorrow...Definitely trying to double up on release day...Outside of the Neutral Grey’s they might be the last pair of OG 1’s I need...

Sorry if I missed it man. Where’d you pick up the preorder from.

original box label color description

BLACK/SHADOW GREY-WHITE

Wrong. OG Box says “soft gray” (someone broke this down with pictures earlier in the thread but can’t find it). 2009 is the only one that ever read “shadow grey”.

Last edited:
Damn everyone going for doubles...triples....
Need foot apps to lock me down at least one pair
Champs are getting these so that’s a good sign

Back
Top Bottom