2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

This is always the best decision. You paid like $60 more but the stress and hassle of driving around finding pairs or fighting bot is 200% worth it. Plus you get them before RD so you can do the early flex.

Lol @ calling this the best decision. Preorders are merely the safe and secure decision. The best decision is copping at retail or below.

And the only people caring about flexing early are 12 year olds who crave attention

My shadows just came in the mail. Great pair of 1’s. Seems to be a much better shoe in terms of quality to my game royals.

Just got my job back at UPS

Gonna have to take a day off release week if the regular place is doing guaranteed tickets though :lol:

From some of these pics it looks like the black leather could be softer than the breds and royals. Enjoy em, fellas. I have to draw the line somewhere so none for me.

I’m copping when these go on discount
200w.gif

some people grab the pre order not for the sake of attention...
Maybe they are working and dont have the time to ran around malls, and do the hustle online.
I mean it is what it is...

there are services for everything, there’s a service that you can pay like 50 cents to have the check ins done for you

then there’s people here who post the zips and codes for check ins for free

Yeah and there’s a service for $60 to get em early...
Not judging how people should spent their hard earn dollar though...
Matter of preferences...
For me its retails or bust lol.

Well just caved for a pre order pair at $237...

Figure if these are anything like the bred toes then they’ll be around $250 - $270 after they drop in my size...Save myself a couple bucks if I strike out...

Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday so I’ll post up some good pics then...
PM me the pre order spot?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he selected the better quality pairs (among a particular size) to send to shoetubers. It would be a really effective way to build and reinforce hype alongside his own videos.
he did, mike rich said he personally picked his out. scoop208 got his from fineline and said it wasn't anything special, seth fowler also said they're pretty much breds/royals with a different color

Back
Top Bottom