2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

https://oqiumraffle.com/air-jordan-1-shadow/

A0C010C2-8D72-4B7E-83AD-F398530D7A3E.jpeg

an IG raffle

Last edited by a moderator:
So my FTL and FA accounts go back to zero today and Tuesday, both already have $300 spent so I will be vip easily. The issue is the amount spent will go to zero. I called the 1800 number and they said that the amount spent in no way is factored in when reservations are picked. I don't believe that because in the last year I have never lost a reservation but before I got to over 1k spent I wasn't winning much. What do you guys think? I still have my champs account at over 2500 so I should be good for one pair which is all I want my now i'm nervous.

Just talked to a Nordstrom rep online, they said they're getting the Shadow 1's, but didn't have a list of stores or release times.

So my FTL and FA accounts go back to zero today and Tuesday, both already have $300 spent so I will be vip easily. The issue is the amount spent will go to zero. I called the 1800 number and they said that the amount spent in no way is factored in when reservations are picked. I don't believe that because in the last year I have never lost a reservation but before I got to over 1k spent I wasn't winning much. What do you guys think? I still have my champs account at over 2500 so I should be good for one pair which is all I want my now i'm nervous.

It’s all random imo
I hit on zebras at champs right after I just hit vip with $0 spent
I struck out on bred toes and game royals thru FTA where I have $800 spent
But I’m sure having more $ spent doesn’t hurt
Who knows
It’s all a mystery

Back
Top Bottom